Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 02:46 PM   #2421
Webkinz :)

Kaleb has a spectacular aura aboutKaleb has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

bye this is really slow see you guys later

oh make sure you post if you find a recipie
Kaleb is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 02:48 PM   #2422
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by 62798pop
With the weekend recipes I have an idea but it might not really help: Day 1 is stove 2 sandwich 3? 4? 5 blender 6 sandwich. So 3 and 4 have to be blender and stove.
Yes, it's possible that we'll have 2 recipes each per appliance, but it's not definite. So we're trying all ingredients on everything, lol.
joi is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 02:48 PM   #2423
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz

I AM LOOKING FOR A BLENDER RECIPE for SUNDAY!!!!!!!

Wanna join me anyone?????
There are so many posts its hard to keep up. I know some folks spoke with Ganz today. Did Ganz say that the recipes were appliance specific? That we have to find two recipes per appliance? I know they said no super stove, and something else also not in use for this contest, but did they state specifically that it has to be two recipes for the other appliances? I ask this because adding in the appliance is only confusing it more. We really need to concentrate on finding the missing food items from Saturday & Sunday first. Once we know the foods we plug them in to the wiki and it tells us what the recipes are. Just trying to make it less confusing then it already is. I know I am lost!
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 02:52 PM   #2424
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Date: February 22, 2011

Gemeralds

It’s time for some gem-swapping, trio-making fun! Switch gems around to make a group of three or more and you’ll make the group disappear. Fill up the meter to level up! You’re going to love this terrific game!
Play this game today and earn 25% extra KinzCash!

Just something I picked up on. This game was also game of the day on the 19th I believe and then again today. Look at the wording today.

Last edited by karkar99; 02-22-2011 at 02:58 PM..
karkar99 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 02:53 PM   #2425
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

Sigh. We are pretty much getting nowhere.

EVERYONE, GO ON WW AND TRY SOME RECIPES OUT! MIX AND MATCH! USE ALL APPLIANCES! AND HURRY! GUESS AND IF THAT DOESN'T WORK, GUESS AGAIN!
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 02:53 PM   #2426
joi

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
There are so many posts its hard to keep up. I know some folks spoke with Ganz today. Did Ganz say that the recipes were appliance specific? That we have to find two recipes per appliance? I know they said no super stove, and something else also not in use for this contest, but did they state specifically that it has to be two recipes for the other appliances? I ask this because adding in the appliance is only confusing it more. We really need to concentrate on finding the missing food items from Saturday & Sunday first. Once we know the foods we plug them in to the wiki and it tells us what the recipes are. Just trying to make it less confusing then it already is. I know I am lost!
I don't think Ganz said that at all, I think some people just posted that theory. Another theory is that we'll have a complete dinner menu - appetizers, entrees, dessert and drink. But again, just a theory.
joi is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 03:02 PM   #2427
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Hi guys, just checking in...looks like we are still banging our heads against a wall and my eyes feel like a sand storm just went through.

View Post Originally Posted by karkar99
Date: February 22, 2011

Gemeralds

It’s time for some gem-swapping, trio-making fun! Switch gems around to make a group of three or more and you’ll make the group disappear. Fill up the meter to level up! You’re going to love this terrific game!
Play this game today and earn 25% extra KinzCash!

Just something I picked up on. This game was also game of the day on the 19th I believe and then again today. Look at the wording today.
How is this related in any way to food?

Last edited by Nanasrose; 02-22-2011 at 03:02 PM..
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 03:02 PM   #2428
Unregistered

Wink Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

I think we sould be going a tad faster on this hunt for sat/sun. We only have the rest of today and a little while on wendsday. I got all the recipes, I just need a Conformation for those two days. Thanks for all that you guys have been doing!
Old 02-22-2011, 03:03 PM   #2429
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I'm searching all of the articles from Sunday.

1. Sweet Surprise Treasure Box

Category: Contests & Fun
Date: February 20, 2011

*Cookie reference*

2. A GREAT Snack!

*grapes & cheese referenced*

3. Have you been Griddling?

*pancakes & flap-jacks referenced, salad in background*

4. Webkinz Newz Arcade’s Game of the Day: Spider Solitaire

Category: Announcements

*reference to a spider ??*

5. Crazy for Key Craze!

*references to chili (beans), cookies, waffles, honey, sweets (chocolates)*

6. Be a Super Hero!

Category: Announcements

*no food reference found*

7. April 2011 Signature Pets

Category: Coming Soon

*no food references found*

8. Prize Sneak Peek: Communal Contest

9. Superhero Theme

Category: What's New

I think that is all of them. If anyone knows of any that I've missed let me know.

Last edited by funkyc63; 02-22-2011 at 03:39 PM..
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 03:08 PM   #2430
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

I will agree that Bean Burrito seems to be the best guess for Sunday's recipe. It has two rather solid ingredients - pancakes and cheeses. Two out of three doesn't seem to be that bad of a guess to me.
monkeecj is offline Male
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: