Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 02:29 PM   #2411
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by joi
I went through by date this morning and here are possible ingredients as they appeared by date:

Feb 17: tacos, asparagus, fish sticks - RECIPE CONFIRMED

Feb 18: artichoke, raspberry, durian - RECIPE CONFIRMED

Feb 19: white rice, cookies, waffles - NO RECIPE YET

Feb 20: pancakes, grapes, cheese, cookies - NO RECIPE YET

Feb 21: lemon meringue pie, jelly pickles - RECIPE CONFIRMED

Feb 22: dragon fruit, bread, watermelon - RECIPE CONFIRMED
Thank you!
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 02:30 PM   #2412
Webkinz :)

khare is on a distinguished road

I said it could be 2 of each it was just a thought GANZ DID NOT SAY IT I also said that being a chef and having a feast or dinner party for friends wouldn't you have A DRINK, 1 OR 2 APPERTIZERS 1 OR 2 RECIPES FOR DINNER and 1 DESSERT....but this IS just MY THOUGHTS ON IT
khare is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 02:30 PM   #2413
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is a WI addict!
mashley is a WI addict!mashley is a WI addict!mashley is a WI addict!mashley is a WI addict!mashley is a WI addict!mashley is a WI addict!mashley is a WI addict!mashley is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle

But where are the beans...well, chili has beans...Is it a coincidence that they ran an article listing chili...maybe...is it coincidence that the chili is the first (not coincidence but it is first alphabetically, so we can't count on that towards the clue)...is it coincidence that burritos and chili are both Mexican-type food???

The reference to baked beans is from the Leonberger announcement, where it says that he "specializes in making Baked Bean Bratwurst".

True that it is a PSF, but that is where we are pulling the reference.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:31 PM   #2414
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen
monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen

Thanks for that...
Absolutely true Banskinz...and monkeecj...I was in no way questioning the the validity of recipes, but rather was simply stating that even those recipes known are not all showing up when you do searches by ingredients...that is all I said!!!!...and there is at least 1 recipe that was announced last year in the Newz that it was solved (spiny sporcues)...but we are still searching for the ingredients here on WI...there are 160,000+ members here on WI...but I'm sure the # of players in WW far exceeds that...so not all information in WW is here on WI...a lot is, but not all...

Also, my reference to other sites was regarding this post...

I was simply stating that there are occasions where info is posted on other sites first......I never questioned the recipe solvers...only the fact that we cannot just type in an ingredient in the tools and have all recipes come up....including some known here in WI...

Basically I said the TOOL is not working, nothing about the recipe solvers ...and I just want you to know that...it seems as though my posts responding to one person are being mixed with posts responding to something completely different....but I am saying the Webkinz Tools are not working...that is all...
I completely understand what you have said. I just wanted to let you know that I have double-checked and the tool is working just as it should, with the exception of Striped Mellowmallow and Sweet Echocoa are missing. However, there are NO other missing recipes.

I am going to let someone know about the missing ones right now so they can be added.

When recipes are "solved" by someone else in WW before WI, I believe that it is probably a random occurrence by someone who has no knowledge of Webkinz discussion websites. Ganz should be well aware, because of WI's amazing resources, which recipes are really solved and unsolved to us, so one random person who happened to stumble across the ingredients to a recipe might not make a difference.

And what are the odds of that, anyway? Even with the millions of WW members, it's not something that should happen often. I have spent hundreds of thousands of KinzCash trying to solve Spiny Sporcues and have yet to come across the recipe.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 02-22-2011, 02:33 PM   #2415
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by mashley
The reference to baked beans is from the Leonberger announcement, where it says that he "specializes in making Baked Bean Bratwurst".

True that it is a PSF, but that is where we are pulling the reference.
I originally thought of that as the Beans reference clue, however, that article was not up on the same day as pancakes or cheese...so if what was said and all 3 ingredients to a recipe were posted on the same day, then the Leonberger Beans reference cannot be used for Sunday's recipe...that is why I used the chili as the potential for beans as an ingredient and not the Leonberger article.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 02:33 PM   #2416
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Wiiboy...trust me....I have oodles of blenders on many of our 8 accounts...that is not what I am saying...What I am saying is that we are using the Webkinz Tools/Webkinz Recipes as a guide by plugging in ingredients and doing a recipe search...I am saying, WE CANNOT simply rely on this because NOT ALL recipes will come up...even though they may be in the recipe book...so we cannot simply rely on the recipes it will show us...there could be more...
Well, then if we can't rely on the cookbook we can rely on the wiki.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-22-2011, 02:40 PM   #2417

Kaleb has a spectacular aura aboutKaleb has a spectacular aura about

hey did you guys figure of a recipie while i was gone i am back for now

anyone here no one has post anything in 5 minutes
Kaleb is offline Male
Old 02-22-2011, 02:40 PM   #2418
Diabetes Awareness
62798pop is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone! Sorry I wasn't here before. As I noticed dragon fruit, bread, and watermelon make fire and water sandwich. what else did i miss?
62798pop is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 02:42 PM   #2419
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by 62798pop
Hello everyone! Sorry I wasn't here before. As I noticed dragon fruit, bread, and watermelon make fire and water sandwich. what else did i miss?
We solved the fire and water sandwich this morning and now we're trying to figure out the weekend recipes. No luck yet.
joi is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 02:43 PM   #2420
Diabetes Awareness
62798pop is on a distinguished road

With the weekend recipes I have an idea but it might not really help: Day 1 is stove 2 sandwich 3? 4? 5 blender 6 sandwich. So 3 and 4 have to be blender and stove.
62798pop is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: