Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 02:11 PM   #2381
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
sandmaker:
waffles + white rice + ee = 108 blechs

blender:
waffles + white rice + ee = 108 gaks
stove:
waffles + white rice + ee = 107 gunks + 1 symphascone
(I did this for the webkinz newz contest, as waffles & rice were clues for Sat. I believe symphascone is the recipe for Sat)
Is the symphoscone made on the stove? please

many thanks
tigger2376 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 02:11 PM   #2382
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by tigerwhiskers26
SPINNERETI, Maybe??

I was SO all over Sunday being Spineretti - IF IF IF we decide it isn't supposed to be "two from each appliance", as someone had suggested.

I think Spineretti is the BEST GUESS for Sunday right now and froggydoodle & I have been saying that since Sunday morning!!!!! (check this thread!) The only GLITCH with taht is that the "Waffles" clue actually showed up first on Saturday, the 19th and then again, in a different way on Sunday, the 20th..........

BUT - if we need a blender recipe for Sunday, then we're back to squeare one.....

Comments? Thoughts y'all??????
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 02:11 PM   #2383
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by tigger2376
Is the symphoscone made on the stove? please

many thanks
Yes, tigger. It is.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:12 PM   #2384
las
cure leukemia
Webkinz :)

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

been going over all the old posts! MY HEAD HURTS! need to take some advil and rest my eyes. good luck everyone.
las is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 02:13 PM   #2385
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
Don't worry - you can certainly rely on the Recipe Cookbook. The only two I think are missing are Striped Mellowmallow and Sweet Echocoa (chocolate bar + chocolate milk + lollipop in the blender). Otherwise, I can guarantee that it and all the other recipe resources on WI are super accurate.

Our team of recipe solvers on WI is top-notch. Of course there's no way to know for certain, but I would bet anything that there are no recipes solved out there that aren't already known to WI.
Thanks for that...
View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
froggy & I both know that the CookBook is absolutely correct in everything it states!
They ROCK!!!

We are just asking if there are any RECENTLY solved recipies that AREN'T YET added to it (like the Striped Mellowmallow)...

Anyone know?
Absolutely true Banskinz...and monkeecj...I was in no way questioning the the validity of recipes, but rather was simply stating that even those recipes known are not all showing up when you do searches by ingredients...that is all I said!!!!...and there is at least 1 recipe that was announced last year in the Newz that it was solved (spiny sporcues)...but we are still searching for the ingredients here on WI...there are 160,000+ members here on WI...but I'm sure the # of players in WW far exceeds that...so not all information in WW is here on WI...a lot is, but not all...

Also, my reference to other sites was regarding this post...
View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1121
If we don't have it posted here they usually don't either! In fact it seems that the other ones I have looked at only post info after it has been posted here!
I was simply stating that there are occasions where info is posted on other sites first......I never questioned the recipe solvers...only the fact that we cannot just type in an ingredient in the tools and have all recipes come up....including some known here in WI...basically I said the TOOL is not working, nothing about the recipe solvers
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 02:14 PM   #2386
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I was SO all over Sunday being Spineretti - IF IF IF we decide it isn't supposed to be "two from each appliance", as someone had suggested.

I think Spineretti is the BEST GUESS for Sunday right now and froggydoodle & I have been saying that since Sunday morning!!!!! (check this thread!) The only GLITCH with taht is that the "Waffles" clue actually showed up first on Saturday, the 19th and then again, in a different way on Sunday, the 20th..........

BUT - if we need a blender recipe for Sunday, then we're back to squeare one.....

Comments? Thoughts y'all??????
Why does it have to be a blender recipe ??
Did Ganz tell someone that ??

The only blender recipe that I thought could possibly be might be the Grapplesnap.
Grapes + B Beans + Apple Juice.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 02:14 PM   #2387
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

Yes, tigger. It is.
Thanks I've got Bean Burrito for sunday cheese ,pancakes ,baked beans
Old 02-22-2011, 02:15 PM   #2388
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by tigerwhiskers26
Nevermind, the White Rice doesn't fit in.

Great observation, Funky.

It's too bad we can't search articles by date.
Yes you can!

Go through the News Blog - page by page
Each article has its POSTED date!!!!!!

That's how we're reviewing the clues for Sat the 19th & Sun the 20th!
Old 02-22-2011, 02:15 PM   #2389
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by tigger2376
Thanks I've got Bean Burrito for sunday cheese ,pancakes ,baked beans
sandwichmaker forgot to put that
Old 02-22-2011, 02:15 PM   #2390
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

I tried calling Webkinz again....hoping for another clue. The rep I got was clueless and told me the only contests running right now are Superhero, Caterpillar and floating orb. I will wait till I get home later and try again. Hopefully I will find some kind soul to at least confirm the foods for Sunday.
blueajah is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: