Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 02:02 PM   #2371
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
froggy & I both know that the CookBook is absolutely correct in everything it states!
They ROCK!!!

We are just asking if there are any RECENTLY solved recipies that AREN'T YET added to it (like the Striped Mellowmallow)...

Anyone know?
And that's my answer - they are all added.
monkeecj is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 02:02 PM   #2372
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

You really would think they wouldn't make it this hard... Webkinz is a kid's site, after all.
Maybe we're trying too hard, when it's right in front of us.
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 02:02 PM   #2373
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
Whatever happened to the idea of Sacchbingarings being one of the weekend's recipes??

There was the goober waffle clue, and the article about party foods which included lollipops and sacchbingarings (only the recipe for sacchbingarings was incorrect -which to me looks like a clue.. + sacchbingarings is a crazy name to give a kiddie party food AND they are made on the stove wit "waffles", "lollipops" and peppermints...)
Um, wasn't that from Monday? - and I think we are set on Monday being the Striped Mellowmallow.

And the foods never showed up (mints and such)...
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 02:03 PM   #2374
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Seems like WN's dates are mixed up.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:04 PM   #2375
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

sandmaker:
waffles + white rice + ee = 108 blechs

blender:
waffles + white rice + ee = 108 gaks
stove:
waffles + white rice + ee = 107 gunks + 1 symphascone
(I did this for the webkinz newz contest, as waffles & rice were clues for Sat. I believe symphascone is the recipe for Sat)
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 02:06 PM   #2376
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
It says the last update was Feb. 8th.
View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
And that's my answer - they are all added.
Great!

That is VERY recent - thanks funky & monkee!

So - are we thinking that there are two from each appliance, meaning we need a BLENDER recipe from Sunday - or are we headed in a different direction?

We need direction or we are wandering AIMLESSLY in circles!

Tell me what you think and why - clearly folks! Give me dates, ingredients and "obvious", "semi-clear" or "vague" ingredients...
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 02:07 PM   #2377
Gift Guru

SPINNERETI, Maybe??
Old 02-22-2011, 02:08 PM   #2378
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
Whatever happened to the idea of Sacchbingarings being one of the weekend's recipes??

There was the goober waffle clue, and the article about party foods which included lollipops and sacchbingarings (only the recipe for sacchbingarings was incorrect -which to me looks like a clue.. + sacchbingarings is a crazy name to give a kiddie party food AND they are made on the stove wit "waffles", "lollipops" and peppermints...)
Those were dated from Monday.

Three Webkinz Party Treats!

Date: February 21, 2011
There are so many great ideas when it comes to Webkinz-themed party treats. Here, we’ll show you three – all you need to make them are 24 cupcakes, frosting, and a few candies!

Since Ganz clued us that there is 1 recipe for each day, we know clues cannot be mixed. The recipe for the 21st has been solved.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 02:08 PM   #2379
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is sweet stuff
mashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
sandmaker:
waffles + white rice + ee = 108 blechs

blender:
waffles + white rice + ee = 108 gaks
stove:
waffles + white rice + ee = 107 gunks + 1 symphascone
(I did this for the webkinz newz contest, as waffles & rice were clues for Sat. I believe symphascone is the recipe for Sat)
Outstanding! That's a lot of blech, gak and gunk.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:10 PM   #2380
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by tigerwhiskers26
SPINNERETI, Maybe??
Nevermind, the White Rice doesn't fit in.

Great observation, Funky.

It's too bad we can't search articles by date.
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: