Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 01:23 PM   #2341
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by joi
Here are the known recipes with pancakes.

Bean Burrito

• Baked Beans

• Cheeses

• Pancakes
Fried Callistorm

• Eggs

• Pancakes

• Pizza
Fruit Berry Crepes

• Blueberries

• Pancakes

• Strawberry Yogurt
Mizzleberry Jacks

• Pancakes

• Pizza

• Strawberries
Piggies In a Blanket

• Hot Dog

• Pancakes

• Tomato
Rhomblintzes

• Blueberries

• Pancakes

• Macaroni And Cheese
Squishadish

• Fish Sticks

• Marshmallows

• Pancakes
ANY made in the BLENDER??????????????????????
Bankskinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 01:26 PM   #2342
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1121
I hate to think of this and I know the Ganz rep said it is a known recipe but what if it is like the Tusslepuff, where someone NOT on WI had solved it and it was unknown here?
Then go visit all the other WW forums and find it!!!!!
Old 02-22-2011, 01:27 PM   #2343
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by joi
Here are the known recipes with pancakes.

Bean Burrito - SW maker

• Baked Beans

• Cheeses

• Pancakes
Fried Callistorm - Stove

• Eggs

• Pancakes

• Pizza
Fruit Berry Crepes - SW maker

• Blueberries

• Pancakes

• Strawberry Yogurt
Mizzleberry Jacks - Stove

• Pancakes

• Pizza

• Strawberries
Piggies In a Blanket - SW maker

• Hot Dog

• Pancakes

• Tomato
Rhomblintzes - SW maker

• Blueberries

• Pancakes

• Macaroni And Cheese
Squishadish - Stove

• Fish Sticks

• Marshmallows

• Pancakes
joi is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 01:28 PM   #2344
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

I'm reposting this!!!

I noticed that not all recipes, even those known here on WI, are in the Webkinz Recipes Cookbook....if you select lemon meringue pie for instance...Striped Mellowmallow does not come up....

I think this means we CANNOT rely on the Webkinz Recipes Cookbook to look for combinations based on ingredients!....has anyone else found that not all known recipes are in the cookbook when searching by ingredients?
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 01:28 PM   #2345
joi

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
ANY made in the BLENDER??????????????????????
No - I edited below because I forgot to include the appliances. No blender.
joi is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 01:29 PM   #2346
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

BAD NEWS:

There are NO KNOWn (to WI) recipies
~ made in the blender
~with Pancakes

.....for our Sunday Recipe....

I'll try grapes or cheeses next
Old 02-22-2011, 01:29 PM   #2347

kinzmom1121 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Then go visit all the other WW forums and find it!!!!!
If we don't have it posted here they usually don't either! In fact it seems that the other ones I have looked at only post info after it has been posted here!
kinzmom1121 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 01:30 PM   #2348
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I'm reposting this!!!

I noticed that not all recipes, even those known here on WI, are in the Webkinz Recipes Cookbook....if you select lemon meringue pie for instance...Striped Mellowmallow does not come up....

I think this means we CANNOT rely on the Webkinz Recipes Cookbook to look for combinations based on ingredients!....has anyone else found that not all known recipes are in the cookbook when searching by ingredients?
You are right - I forgot!

We need Amneris! The Recipe Goddess!
Old 02-22-2011, 01:30 PM   #2349
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I'm reposting this!!!

We can rely on the Wiki. It says Lemon Meringue Pie is one of the ingredients in Striped Mellowmallow. They might have not updated it yet.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-22-2011, 01:33 PM   #2350
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Possibles for Saturday & Sunday......

Grapes + Baked Beans + Apple Juice = Grapplesnap
( apple from Easy as Pie ?)
made in blender

Waffles + Grapes + Pumpkin (?) = Spineretti

Pancakes + Cheeses + Baked Beans (?) = Bean Burrito

Blue Berries + Cupcake + Waffles = Bluffle Waffle Shack
(this combines clues from diff. days)

Rice + Waffles + Fudge (?) = Symphoscone

Cookies + Jelly + Salad = Bouncaleafulls
(Jelly from grapes, salad shown in pancake ad)
funkyc63 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: