Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 01:18 PM   #2331
Webkinz :)

Kaleb has a spectacular aura aboutKaleb has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

cookies + waffles=yum!
Kaleb is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 01:18 PM   #2332
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Kaleb
anyone agree with me cookies, waffles and some thing(booger gets an A postor)
Waffles was SAT

Cookies were Sunday!!!
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 01:19 PM   #2333
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
i just checked on the recipe section: waffels, cookies and pancakes, no recipe with two in it...
I noticed that not all recipes are in the Webkinz Recipes Cookbook....if you select lemon meringue pie for instance...Striped Mellowmallow does not come up....

I think this means we CANNOT rely on the Webkinz Recipes Cookbook to look for combinations based on ingredients!....has anyone else found that not all known recipes are in the cookbook when searching by ingredients?
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 01:19 PM   #2334

The booger gets an A poster says 1 smart cookie and on the black board it spells waffles=yum!
Kaleb is offline Male
Old 02-22-2011, 01:20 PM   #2335
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
HELP!
monkey, for those of us who have NEVER solved an unknown recipe.... what is a secret recipe - and if it is a secret, how do you know the ingredients? And forgive my ignorance, but when did they tell us that one of them would be a secret recipe?

And I've already championed Symphoscone for Saturday OR Spineretti for Sunday (both have 2 obvious clues given; both are made on the stove - so only ONE of them is right, if the theory holds that we are looking for TWO on each appliance....)

Feedback?????

We need a BLENDER recipe for Sat or Sun that is CONVINCING with the clues given !!!!
I didn't mean to confuse - when I said "secret recipe" I actually meant "recipe." That was my mistake. Secret recipes are recipes that were released in sets so that the ingredients were unknown. You can see all of them here:

Category:Secret Recipe - Webkinz Insider Wiki

However, ANY kind of regular stove, blender, or sandwich maker recipe is eligible for this contest.

The reason I say Symphoscone is likely is because we know that white rice must be used. So, for example, if Spinneretti used the waffles then white rice would still need to be used in the other recipe (and the others with white rice don't seem likely).
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 02-22-2011, 01:21 PM   #2336

khare is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by khare
ok guys here is another thought the chef is having a dinner party or whatever for his friends right? Well then being a chef wouldn't he have a drink, appertizer, pick from 2 main dishes and a pick from 2 desserts ? Just another thought
or 1 drink 2 appertizers 2 main dishes and 1 dessert:d
khare is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 01:21 PM   #2337

cookie+waffles+?(mystery)=?(Mystery)
Kaleb is offline Male
Old 02-22-2011, 01:21 PM   #2338
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I tend to lean towards the symphoscone...as much as I like my GREAT pumpkin theory....it is such a stretch....
Froggy ~
You are right.

I just re-checked all the dates for the clues.

It can't be Spineretti on Sunday. The Waffles Clue was first given on Saturday and then repeated on Sunday when the grapes clue was released. Boo Hoo. No Great PUMPKIN...

So I am going with Symphoscone on the stove for Saturday
and

I AM LOOKING FOR A BLENDER RECIPE for SUNDAY!!!!!!!

Wanna join me anyone?????
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 01:22 PM   #2339
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Here are the known recipes with pancakes.

Bean Burrito

• Baked Beans

• Cheeses

• Pancakes

Fried Callistorm

• Eggs

• Pancakes

• Pizza

Fruit Berry Crepes

• Blueberries

• Pancakes

• Strawberry Yogurt

Mizzleberry Jacks

• Pancakes

• Pizza

• Strawberries
Piggies In a Blanket

• Hot Dog

• Pancakes

• Tomato
Rhomblintzes

• Blueberries

• Pancakes

• Macaroni And Cheese

Squishadish

• Fish Sticks

• Marshmallows

• Pancakes
joi is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 01:22 PM   #2340

kinzmom1121 is on a distinguished road

I hate to think of this and I know the Ganz rep said it is a known recipe but what if it is like the Tusslepuff, where someone NOT on WI had solved it and it was unknown here?
kinzmom1121 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: