Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 12:30 PM   #2261
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by taffeta
i don't think those are clues, except maybe waffles.

things that happen in ww don't matter for this contest, especially since only deluxe members got that freebie, which means most people would not see that clue.

all of the other clues have been foods, not games.

i mean, you could still be right, just explaining why i do not think those are clues personally (:
The grapes (& cheese) WAS on WKN - repeatedly
The Waffles clue WAS on WKN - repeatedly
The Spider Solitaire was on WKN - for the whole day - same day - as the other two food clues. And there are over 30 arcade games on WKN...

Last edited by Bankskinz; 02-22-2011 at 12:34 PM..
Bankskinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 12:30 PM   #2262
Moogie602,Quark1701,
Webkinz :)

Dmaster is on a distinguished road

well that could be a possible but i do not think
Dmaster is offline Male
Old 02-22-2011, 12:32 PM   #2263
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Okay....spineretti ingredients are grapes...which was a clue...pancakes....which was a clue...and pumpkin....where oh where is the pumpkin....LOL

Watch the caterpillar video...one of the questions has pumpkin as one of the potential answers...it isn't the answer...but pumpkin is a choice for an answer....so pumpkin does show up on Webkinz Newz....
i have to watch the video!
taffeta is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:32 PM   #2264
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Okay....spineretti ingredients are grapes...which was a clue...pancakes....which was a clue...and pumpkin....where oh where is the pumpkin....LOL

Watch the caterpillar video...one of the questions has pumpkin as one of the potential answers...it isn't the answer...but pumpkin is a choice for an answer....so pumpkin does show up on Webkinz Newz....
Its waffles - not Pancakes. I just checked the WI Recipe Book again to be certain.

The Pancakes (another obvious clue ("you never know when you might need them")) was perhaps for Burritos... or??? somethign else.

Last edited by Bankskinz; 02-22-2011 at 12:35 PM..
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:36 PM   #2265
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Its waffles - not Pancakes. I just check the WI Recipe Book again to be certain.

The Pancakes (another obvious clue ("you never know when you might need them")) was perhaps for Burritos... or??? somethign else.
THANK YOU...I'm slowly losing my mind...or quickly...depends on how you look at it...LOL...

You know, in addition...and trust me, I know this is reallllllllllllly a stretch...do you notice on the Grape/cheese clue the word that is capitalized...GREAT....What is one of the most famous Halloween cartoons ever??? The GREAT _______

There really are sooooo many possibilities for Sunday...it's a conundrum...we could probably come up with 20+ recipes at least utilizing 2 of the items that were obvious...but all are missing the third!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:38 PM   #2266
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

The wiki's been fixed, you guys! *the people rejoice (well, I certainly do)*
View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Thanks, Pat
Thank you so much once again.
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:38 PM   #2267
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

I completely agree on grapes and pancakes, but why make the pumpkin clue so hard when most other clues they practically handed to us.
blueajah is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:38 PM   #2268
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

About the pumpkin being from the caterpillar video questions it can not be considered a clue IMO because it was up there before the recipe hunt, and it should only be from the beginning of the recipe hunt till now for the clues.
We can get it from other places, but specifically only from that POTM video don't think it counts
I think if they made it any easier we would complain it was too easy LOL (maybe not but maybe)
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:39 PM   #2269
Moogie602,Quark1701,

Dmaster is on a distinguished road

i am talking with ganz now
Dmaster is offline Male
Old 02-22-2011, 12:40 PM   #2270
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

THANK YOU...I'm slowly losing my mind...or quickly...depends on how you look at it...LOL...

You know, in addition...and trust me, I know this is reallllllllllllly a stretch...do you notice on the Grape/cheese clue the word that is capitalized...GREAT....What is one of the most famous Halloween cartoons ever??? The GREAT _______

There really are sooooo many possibilities for Sunday...it's a conundrum...we could probably come up with 20+ recipes at least utilizing 2 of the items that were obvious...but all are missing the third!
LOL yeah Good Old Charlie Brown

View Post Originally Posted by Dmaster
i am talking with ganz now
Maybe they will slip up and tell you LOL

You asking if all the clues got out this weekend?
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: