Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 12:21 PM   #2251
hee ♥♥
Webkinz :)

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
This was posted yesterday Like Peanut Butter and… | WKN: Webkinz Newz
Has it been ruled out? Could it be one of the missing recipes from the weekend?

February 21, 2011

Like peaches and cream,
Like sugar and spice,
This sweet little sandwich,
Is really quite nice.
It starts with some bread,
And then peanut butter,
“But what else do I need?”
I sit and I mutter.
There’s just one thing more,
To add to my treat,
It’s red and it’s yummy,
It’s fruity and sweet.
But I just can’t remember,
It’s not coming to me,
What in the world,
Could the final thing be?
it's part of striped mellowmallow, the fifth recipe.
taffeta is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 12:21 PM   #2252
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
I know. But you can't help re-examining everything out there. We really need to divide & conquer for the weekend recipes. I will try later today. My chances of winning are slim to none, but solving the puzzle is half the fun!
Nice rhyme GPX!
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:24 PM   #2253
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Wolfyclub
This is what I think, I will post again.

1. Fish sticks +tacos+ asparagus = canoopaddarole

2. Raspberries + artichokes + durian = pokeydokees

3. White rice + waffles + fudge = Symphoscone

4. Pancakes + Cheese + Baked Beans = Bean Burrito

5. Lemon meringue pie + pickles + jelly = striped mellowmallow

6. Watermelon + dragon fruit + bread = fire & water sandwich

19th:
White rice
Waffles
Cookie?

20th:
Cookies
Grapes
Cheese
Pancakes
Chili (baked beans)?
Raisins?
Waffles?
What about the SPINERETTI?????

The same HOUR the clue with the grapes & cheese came on WKN, Spineretti just HAPPENED to be given as a freee hourly food to Deluxe Members on WW.
AND Waffles was also a repeated clue that day.
AND Spider Solitaire was the Game fo the Day on WKN that day.

We can't ignore all that guys!

Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:25 PM   #2254
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz

The same HOUR the clue with the grapes & cheese came on WKN, Spineretti just HAPPENED to be given as a freee hourly food to Deluxe Members on WW.

Banks
Agreed, that is what some of us were already thinking and shot down
I know I got it right when the clues came out too
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:26 PM   #2255
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

Banks

TRUE, VERY TRUE!

Ugh! This is confusing!
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:27 PM   #2256
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Banks
View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
Agreed, that is what some of us were already thinking and shot down
I know I got it right when the clues came out too
I was so on this also...and still have it in the back of my mind....and just an aside...when you watch the videos for part of this Newzapalooza contest, one of the questions asked has "pumpkin" as one of the choices for the what kind of pie they eat...do you think that a clue could be hidden in the videos???
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:27 PM   #2257
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Wolfyclub
TRUE, VERY TRUE!

Ugh! This is confusing!
SPINERETTI ~ (yellow bowl of stuff witha SPIDER on top)
Grapes (clue given)
Waffles (clue given)
and Pumpkin - watch for it today on WKN!!!!
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:28 PM   #2258
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Banks
i don't think those are clues, except maybe waffles.

things that happen in ww don't matter for this contest, especially since only deluxe members got that freebie, which means most people would not see that clue.

all of the other clues have been foods, not games.

i mean, you could still be right, just explaining why i do not think those are clues personally (:
taffeta is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:29 PM   #2259
Moogie602,Quark1701,

Dmaster is on a distinguished road

the clues are only on webkinz newz nothing on ww is a clue
Dmaster is offline Male
Old 02-22-2011, 12:29 PM   #2260
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by taffeta
i don't think those are clues, except maybe waffles.

things that happen in ww don't matter for this contest, especially since only deluxe members got that freebie, which means most people would not see that clue.

all of the other clues have been foods, not games.

i mean, you could still be right, just explaining why i do not think those are clues personally (:
Okay....spineretti ingredients are grapes...which was a clue... waffles....which was a clue...and pumpkin....where oh where is the pumpkin....LOL

Watch the caterpillar video...one of the questions has pumpkin as one of the potential answers...it isn't the answer...but pumpkin is a choice for an answer....so pumpkin does show up on Webkinz Newz....

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 02-22-2011 at 12:40 PM..
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: