Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 12:15 PM   #2241
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

Hello everyone! I would just like to thank you all for keeping the Webkinz Newz Recipe Hunt page in the WIki so up to date. It has been great watching it come together with contributions mostly from members who have never contributed before.

The page looks excellent and it is thanks to the work from all of you. Give yourself a pat on the back and feel free to help out on other pages as well.

Thanks, Pat
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 12:16 PM   #2242
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
k

That is why we are here right, to confer with others.
To me the pic of the cookies why was it cookies, why does it say cookies when you scroll over it, out of all the food items, why not put up a new prize pic.
I could totally be wrong, but to me cookies being 3 times (even if one time was in the ad for waffles)

Do we think that it could be a mega recipe or do you think they only think they used the 3 ingredient ones?
I think the cookies were a REAL and CLEAR clue.
The cookie craft box idea was just for the sake of giving us a clue. Why? They didn't even SHOW a sample craft box - just a stack of paper and some ribbon. Hold on to your idea and see how the day plays out.

I HOPE we are just deciding on the final two recipes from Sat & Sun (which could be Bean Burritos and Symphoscone). And I personally don't think any will be mega recipies. Too complicated for kids. Just my 2 cents.

Hugs,
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:17 PM   #2243
Webkinz :)

ShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by joi
Not yet confirmed. BTW, today is Fire and WATER sandwich, not ice.
Okay. Thanks.
ShoutingDreams is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:18 PM   #2244
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

need updated list of possible ingredients please.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:18 PM   #2245
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

i would not say "it can't be X bc it's too complicated for kids" ... have you guys seen a neopets plot?! be happy we don't have to deal with one of those haha.

The Lost Desert Plot | Jellyneo.net
taffeta is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:19 PM   #2246
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

What do you guys think Sunday's are? What were the "clues"?
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-22-2011, 12:20 PM   #2247
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
What do you guys think Sunday's are? What were the "clues"?
pancakes, cheese & grapes were the obvious ones.
taffeta is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:20 PM   #2248
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

This is what I think, I will post again.

1. Fish sticks +tacos+ asparagus = canoopaddarole

2. Raspberries + artichokes + durian = pokeydokees

3. White rice + waffles + fudge = Symphoscone

4. Pancakes + Cheese + Baked Beans = Bean Burrito

5. Lemon meringue pie + pickles + jelly = striped mellowmallow

6. Watermelon + dragon fruit + bread = fire & water sandwich

19th:
White rice
Waffles
Cookie?

20th:
Cookies
Grapes
Cheese
Pancakes
Chili (baked beans)?
Raisins?
Waffles?
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:20 PM   #2249
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by taffeta
pancakes, cheese & grapes were the obvious ones.

and Cookies
blueajah is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:21 PM   #2250
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

This was posted yesterday Like Peanut Butter and… | WKN: Webkinz Newz
Has it been ruled out? Could it be one of the missing recipes from the weekend?

February 21, 2011

Like peaches and cream,
Like sugar and spice,
This sweet little sandwich,
Is really quite nice.
It starts with some bread,
And then peanut butter,
“But what else do I need?”
I sit and I mutter.
There’s just one thing more,
To add to my treat,
It’s red and it’s yummy,
It’s fruity and sweet.
But I just can’t remember,
It’s not coming to me,
What in the world,
Could the final thing be?
gomommu41 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: