Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 12:10 PM   #2231
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is sweet stuff
mashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

Bean Burrito is a possibility - cheese and pancakes from the more obvious clues, and baked beans from the e-store Leonberger article?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 12:10 PM   #2232
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ
Webkinz :)

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

I think Saturday's was that Symposhcone one. There wasn't a fudge clue but that's the only recipe with those ingredients unless someone wants to try all of them with a blender,stove & sandwich maker.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-22-2011, 12:10 PM   #2233
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

To throw in more confusion for the weekend recipes, have we considered the crackers on the cheese plate with the grapes and cheese? The Webkinz Crackers are included in a few recipes, though none of the other ingredients, except for raspberries, were mentioned yet (and the raspberries are in another recipe already - I think. )
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:11 PM   #2234
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ShoutingDreams
Okay. Thanks. Does anyone know what the third and fourth recipe is?
Not yet confirmed. BTW, today is Fire and WATER sandwich, not ice.
joi is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:12 PM   #2235
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by taffeta
key craze - it was just an item in a long list of other items that also contained other foods.

smart cookie - that clue was actually for waffles.

treasure - there was also a craft article about cupcakes & i think those are just that, craft articles.

i am not saying cookies is definitely not a clue... just saying at this point i do not think it is! i have not completely removed it from my list though (:
k

That is why we are here right, to confer with others.
To me the pic of the cookies why was it cookies, why does it say cookies when you scroll over it, out of all the food items, why not put up a new prize pic.
I could totally be wrong, but to me cookies being 3 times (even if one time was in the ad for waffles)

Do we think that it could be a mega recipe or do you think they only think they used the 3 ingredient ones?
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:12 PM   #2236

khare is on a distinguished road

What if the recipes were from one of each stove , blender , sandwich maker, mega stove and the blue stove and what food goes in the mega stove ? Is it w-shop food or recipe food? And what would we get if we mixed all the other recipes on the blue stove for the finale recipe?Any thoughts on this?
khare is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:12 PM   #2237
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
To throw in more confusion for the weekend recipes, have we considered the crackers on the cheese plate with the grapes and cheese? The Webkinz Crackers are included in a few recipes, though none of the other ingredients, except for raspberries, were mentioned yet (and the raspberries are in another recipe already - I think. )
I've mentioned those crackers a number of times...but they just add more confusion than anything....LOL
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:12 PM   #2238
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

is there an update list of ingredients. Not seeing cupcakes or candies or lollipops listed but they are on the news site
Old 02-22-2011, 12:15 PM   #2239
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I've mentioned those crackers a number of times...but they just add more confusion than anything....LOL
I know. But you can't help re-examining everything out there. We really need to divide & conquer for the weekend recipes. I will try later today. My chances of winning are slim to none, but solving the puzzle is half the fun!
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:15 PM   #2240
Moogie602,Quark1701,

Dmaster is on a distinguished road

we got to figure the weekends out
Dmaster is offline Male
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: