Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 11:27 AM   #2151
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by happydolphin
I did notice that the word Grapes had capital G and cheese did not. Just a thought as if we need more. LOL
Hmmm...not only that, but grapes are mentioned 4 times, cheese only 3 times....also, like that Waffles clue where cookies were mentioned, but waffles was the ultimate clue...in that picture cheese and grapes are the obvious choice...but crackers are on the plate and get no mention...
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 11:28 AM   #2152
wolfyclub
Webkinz :)

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

I think that it's bean burrito and syphoscone.
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 11:29 AM   #2153
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Click the image to open in full size. Originally Posted by RMMimii
Going back to Saturday, the 19th, we were given big clues of :
Waffles
White Rice
Cookies (twice---Booger ad & craft article)...the cookie ad supposedly has a number code on the blackboard that reads 'waffles' so that would be a double clue there also if true

These were listed in the snack for after school quiz
Berries
Chips
Salsa
Pizza
Carrots
Bread
Jam (could be considered jelly?)

I just came back on since last night and read from page 135 to this page 204 and didn't see much consideration of these.

oooh....oooh....oooh....I just found something. I don't know how I missed it the first time. In the above (it's actually just the snack portion) for the whole quiz it states if you marked so many A answers you should do this and if you marked so many B answers etc...but the last says "if you marked mostly E answers you should make dough, Pizza dough at the arcade (in that game) (or some words like that)....in other words.....its emphazing Pizza twice in that section...that's got to be a clue.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:30 AM   #2154

happydolphin is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Wolfyclub
I think that it's bean burrito and syphoscone.
I hope your right.
happydolphin is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 11:31 AM   #2155
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way

On the WI recipes page, I found all the recipes that included pancakes, and bean burrito is the only one that made sense.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:32 AM   #2156
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by RMMimii
Waffles
White Rice
Cookies (twice---Booger ad & craft article)...the cookie ad supposedly has a number code on the blackboard that reads 'waffles' so that would be a double clue there also if true
Just want to make sure that you know...the craft article mentioning cookies came out on Sunday the 20th
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 11:33 AM   #2157
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Waffles
White Rice

Berries
Chips
Salsa
Pizza
Carrots
Bread

I just came back on since last night and read from page 135 to this page 216 and didn't see much consideration of these.

oooh....oooh....oooh....I just found something. I don't know how I missed it the first time. In the above (it's actually just the snack portion) for the whole quiz it states if you marked so many A answers you should do this and if you marked so many B answers etc...but the last says "if you marked mostly E answers you should make dough, Pizza dough at the arcade (in that game) (or some words like that)....in other words.....its emphazing Pizza twice in that section...that's got to be a clue.

I'm trying to copy what I posted a few pages back real early this morning that nobody paid any attention too
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 11:33 AM   #2158
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Waffles
White Rice

Berries
Chips
Salsa
Pizza
Carrots
Bread

I just came back on since last night and read from page 135 to this page 204 and didn't see much consideration of these.

Old 02-22-2011, 11:34 AM   #2159

Kaleb has a spectacular aura aboutKaleb has a spectacular aura about

how many recipies please respond ASAP
Kaleb is offline Male
Old 02-22-2011, 11:34 AM   #2160
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way

Waffles
White Rice

Berries
Chips
Salsa
Pizza
Carrots
Bread

Honestly, I don't think pizza is a clue. Sure, it's mentioned there, but what about other places? Also, I was looking in the recipes in WI, and though pancakes and pizza are used together, the other ingredient is nowhere mentioned.

We HAVE to figure this out! (I want my free Webkinz! )
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: