Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 11:02 AM   #2131
las
cure leukemia
Webkinz :)

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by las
has anyone tried the grill????
can someone answer me? trying to help out
las is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 11:03 AM   #2132
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

has anyone tried the grill????
I'm going to try the grill now and see if it makes the same thing as the stove....I'll be back with the results.
joi is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 11:04 AM   #2133
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is sweet stuff
mashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by momohuny
We only need one more recipe with the ingredients from the weekend...for a total of 5 recipes. Mega stove maybe?

I've tried:
grapes, cheese, pancakes, rice, waffles
cheese, pancakes, rice, waffles, cookies
cookies, waffles, pancakes, rice, grapes
Pancakes, waffles, grapes, cheese, cookies = MegaGunk
Old 02-22-2011, 11:04 AM   #2134
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by joi
I'm going to try the grill now and see if it makes the same thing as the stove....I'll be back with the results.
thanks!
las is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 11:04 AM   #2135
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

can someone answer me? trying to help out
Whenever I've used the grill or any BBQ it works just like a stove.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 11:05 AM   #2136
las
cure leukemia

i was wonderind about that. thanks
las is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 11:07 AM   #2137
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Christskid
That is the tricky part. I don't know why they made 4 days so easy, but the other 2 days so hard. Do you think there was some kind of glitch on the weekend? I mean, I can't believe they would make it that hard for us kids.
I am wondering the same thing....
View Post Originally Posted by Wolfyclub
This is what I have so far:

1. Fish sticks +tacos+ asparagus = canoopaddarole

2. Raspberries + artichokes + durian = pokeydokees

5. Lemon meringue pie + pickles + jelly = striped mellowmallow

6. Watermelon + dragon fruit + bread = fire & water sandwich

19th:
White rice
Waffles
Cookie?

20th:
Cookies
Grapes
Cheese
Pancakes
Chili (baked beans)?
Raisins?
Waffles?
Okay...here is my theory...I do not think cookies belongs as a clue with the waffles and rice...I think the cookies title was to let on it was a clue...and the tricky part, as mentioned in the rice clue, was that the clue was not for cookies, but rather, the clue was for waffles.

Now, my next theory, never did any post have 2 ingredients...each ingredient came separate, therefore, on the clue with grapes and cheese, I think only 1 of those items is the ingredient...So EITHER grapes OR cheese. I think the pancakes are a for sure...and then, if my theory stands true...there is only one more item that belongs from the abundance of food items given to us.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 11:09 AM   #2138
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

i was wonderind about that. thanks
Yes, the grill makes the exact same things as the stove. I did three recipes and they were identical in both appliances.
joi is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 11:10 AM   #2139
mugglegal7

mugglegal7 is on a distinguished road

I have been following this thread since the contest started, and I just wanted to share my thoughts.

If you look at the 4 solved recipes, the clues were fairly straight forward. Personally, I think the lack of clues is a mistake on Ganz's end possibly due to technical difficulties, and I don't think that they have given us all the clues. For example, the Booger ad showed up two days later than it was supposed to. I'm wondering if more clues will show up for 2/19 and 2/20.

Just my thoughts...

Mug
mugglegal7 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 11:10 AM   #2140
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

Not a clue, but WKN has a new article.
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: