Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 09:43 AM   #2061
Webkinz :)

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

So can i get this straight so I can play with these extra foods.
We have so far these foods that are not used yet: ??
White Rice
Waffles
Cookies
Pancakes
Grapes
Cheese
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 09:44 AM   #2062
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is sweet stuff
mashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by cottoncandy567
BREAKTHROUGH!

Yum! Cookies! | WKN: Webkinz Newz

look at boogers chalk board. It says

23+1+6+6+12+5+19= yum!

But if you match the numbers to the letters in the alphabet (ex. A=1 B=2) you get

W+A+F+F+L+E+S= Yum!

Waffles!!! so it is not cookies!
If you go back 15-20 pages, you will see that this has been discussed to death. Yes, Waffles, but also yes also cookies since cookies appear in other clues.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:44 AM   #2063
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Good morning everyone. Dixie I think you are soooo right. What if the multiple clues on a particular ingredient indicates it is used more than one time.
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 09:48 AM   #2064
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
White Rice
Waffles
Cookies
Pancakes
Grapes
Cheese
Yes. And possibly carrots also - there is a reference to carrots in the Snowman Slopes article.
joi is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 09:48 AM   #2065
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is sweet stuff
mashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
White Rice
Waffles
Cookies
Pancakes
Grapes
Cheese
Yes, although there is an un-confirmed theory that the white rice and waffles are two ingredients in symphoscone and that fudge never showed up in an ad. For some reason I was thinking honey was also a potential clue ingredient? I can't remember where that came up. Can someone confirm honey or discount it for me?
Old 02-22-2011, 09:50 AM   #2066
joi

View Post Originally Posted by mashley
Yes, although there is an un-confirmed theory that the white rice and waffles are two ingredients in symphoscone and that fudge never showed up in an ad. For some reason I was thinking honey was also a potential clue ingredient? I can't remember where that came up. Can someone confirm honey or discount it for me?
The honey came from the Crazy for Key Craze article which listed all the hamster prizes. It never showed up anywhere else though, so it hasn't been taken too seriously.
joi is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 09:51 AM   #2067
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by joi
The honey came from the Crazy for Key Craze article which listed all the hamster prizes. It never showed up anywhere else though, so it hasn't been taken too seriously.
Ah, thank you. I agree that it is probably not a clue.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:57 AM   #2068
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
Ok someone said about the grapes being dried.....so that would be raisins.

raisins, white rice and milk in the oven = rice pudding (But we need the Milk)

This is driving me crazy
There has been an ad for a few days now in WNZ for Cach Cow 2 with the milk truck in background. Could this be the milk? Any thoughts ?
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 09:58 AM   #2069
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Honey was in the " Crazy for key craze " article but if we accept that, we also have to accept Sweeties sweets and any other food item in that article.
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 10:01 AM   #2070
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by taffeta
nooo... the thing about stealing the stove/recipes was a COMMENT left by someone using the alias "nafaria."

A GREAT Snack! | WKN: Webkinz Newz

it was posted at 9:20 pm.
Yes...disregard comments posted at the bottom of threads...I logged out of WKN and then used the name "nafaria" and simply posted a comment saying "I am not Nafaria followed by something about if the comment was posted it was proof that anyone could post as Nafaria"...and I could not believe how FAST my comment was posted. It usually takes a while for posts to be reviewed, but that one was posted within about 5 minutes.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: