Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 08:18 AM   #2051
Webkinz :)

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by Wolfyclub
I'm almost positive that, because of the white rice and waffles which were shown on the same day, White rice + waffles + fudge = Symphoscone.
WolfyClub I agree I am going to go with white rice-waffles and fudge. I know fudge was on sale but this text in white rice made me think .... "the clues would be tricky and have an eagle eye" I took that as an eagle eye to the items on sale in WK world. The only part that is not consistent is the other recipes solved including white rice and waffles are obvious food clues .... the fudge not so much. Even within the words there was some indicator of the hint (highlighted or capitalized) so ...I am like all second guessing.
yingyang94 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 08:55 AM   #2052
ebkinz Ninja

reaganag is on a distinguished road

i don't know if this is a clue it's problebly not but there is an add on WN and it is titled "three webkinz party treats" and it only uses cupcakes in all three of the treats!!! the add also says it was posted on the 21st!!!! i do not know if this is a clue just thought i would send it out there
reaganag is offline Male
Old 02-22-2011, 09:03 AM   #2053
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by RMMimii
Reading back through the thread a bit.....this Nafaria post on the 20th was a NEW POST.....it had nothing to do with this taco thing. Kelli-Ann pointed it out first back on page 136 or so (I'm not good at posting quotes...I'm tech inept..forgive me)

I believe the rest of the entire quote reads something about ..how do you know that I didn't take the real stove that makes the secret receipes?

ALSO, how come Wiiboy (I think thats the name) keeps saying that its a user thats putting this up.....where its showing no user would be able to post anything.

agggggg....that wasn't what I was trying to quote....I told you I was inept. There was a new Nafaria post on the 20th that started out about stealing the receipes and....you know the rest. Now I'm stressed and I'm got to go back thru everything to find the right post. AGGGGGGRGH!!!!
This person put a comment under the name "Nafaria". Users can put comments like this website. i guess that this "Nafaria" was just trying to confuse us.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-22-2011, 09:09 AM   #2054
So happy to be a

cottoncandy567 is a name known to allcottoncandy567 is a name known to allcottoncandy567 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by yingyang94
WolfyClub I agree I am going to go with white rice-waffles and fudge. I know fudge was on sale but this text in white rice made me think .... "the clues would be tricky and have an eagle eye" I took that as an eagle eye to the items on sale in WK world. The only part that is not consistent is the other recipes solved including white rice and waffles are obvious food clues .... the fudge not so much. Even within the words there was some indicator of the hint (highlighted or capitalized) so ...I am like all second guessing.
But if that is true what does the yum cookies add mean? It definetly is a clue!
cottoncandy567 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 09:11 AM   #2055
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

The only way I would have believed it was Nafaria is if there was a little pic of her beside the statement.
RRMimi figured it out, though

Some people are just as confused as we are, though. I know Rockermom said that there was a statement about the Fudge being on sale, but if that were the case we would see it stick around like the Durian clue.
The clues are all there and don't disappear.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 09:12 AM   #2056
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Good moring fellow recipe hunters! I am still thinking that the Super Hero articles on Sunday have a clue in them. There were two stories that were indentical except for one odd line.
Click the image to open in full size.

Since we are supposed to be looking for odd things I think this might be a clue. There are two birds in WW that have a clock connected to them. The Roooster has a PSI and the Bluffadoodle has a estore POM clock. There is no food in the Bluffodoodle video, but could the rooster be chicken nuggets or could his pet description about rise at the crack of dawn be a reference to eggs.

Anyway I think the two articles are odd and worth thinking about.
889wlry is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 09:13 AM   #2057
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Cottoncandy, the Yum Cookies ad was a bit confusing.
We did the simple a1 b2 c3 code on it and it DOES work out to waffles
23+1+6+6+12+5+23 = YUM (the coded word on the balckboard is WAFFLES) and the cookies are a 'bunny trail' that leads to no where.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:23 AM   #2058
So happy to be a

cottoncandy567 is a name known to allcottoncandy567 is a name known to allcottoncandy567 is a name known to all

BREAKTHROUGH!

Yum! Cookies! | WKN: Webkinz Newz

look at boogers chalk board. It says

23+1+6+6+12+5+19= yum!

But if you match the numbers to the letters in the alphabet (ex. A=1 B=2) you get

W+A+F+F+L+E+S= Yum!

Waffles!!! so it is not cookies!
cottoncandy567 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 09:23 AM   #2059
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

889wlry. I agree with you. I mean that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Superhero theme. Just the statement alone about the Bird with a Fancy Clock??
Now that could be aluding to the Blufaddodle, which clould also be alluding to the Bluffles waffle shack
Blueberries, Cupcake and Waffles.
I mean that has THREE ingredients that spoken about the other day when we were looking for the solution for both the PokeyDokees and the Symphoscone.

Could it be that this is the recipe we should be looking at instead of the Symphosocne?
Blueberries, Waffles and Cupcake on the stove. (There have been MANY references to cupcakes lately)
Plumpy's pies include Blueberries and even Chef Gazpacho talks about berries and it could be either the Blue berry (be cause of the NOT RASP) or the raspberry because of the R A S P.

Are these double bind clues, perchance?
Old 02-22-2011, 09:36 AM   #2060
Mistihoward
Gift Guru

Mom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Good Morning everyone!

Thats a good possibility Dixie. We will just have to wait and see what shows up today
Mom2many is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: