Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 12:05 AM   #2021
crocoj
Webkinz :)
canoeyankee is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by Temple Dance
Perhaps it is the 5 recipes that will be able to be put together to make the MEGA STOVE Recipe. Not as i 1st thought there would be 5 ingredients in the clues. I am having a hard time explaining. And Don't you think the Apple Pie prize for playing the Video Challenge could be a big clue. They send it to your Webkinz account with big attention
I don't think the apple pie has anything to do with it- there is an apple pie in the video for Caterpillar, that's why it's the challenge prize. They do the same big announcement for your prize if you complete the blufadoodle video challenge which is a movie "take 3" whatchamacallit like is featured in the video.
canoeyankee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 12:16 AM   #2022

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

A movie slate right?
jessie_1721 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:23 AM   #2023

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

So is it 3 days with known clues Canoopaddarole, pokeydokees, and striped mellowmallow? And then these maybe recipes of symphoscone (did anyone see fudge yet besides on ww as a sale item), saccbingarings (a craft they said you could make), bouncalefulls (salad being a really hidden clue), spineretti (has anyone seen a pumpkin clue), pbj sandwhich (very obvious but maybe they gave a big freebee), twistafish (has anyone seen a pretzel, I thought I saw an ad on the side for twistafish, does anyone know where I saw this ad I can't remember?)
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:39 AM   #2024

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't seen a twistafish add yet sorry but I'll keep my eyes open
Old 02-22-2011, 12:51 AM   #2025
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

I think that was a scrolling banner in WW that someone mentioned said to make Twistafish.
Those are extremely unlikely to be linked to the recipe contest.
alleine is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:53 AM   #2026

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I tried making some mega stove recipes with the names of the hampsters like cookie, honey, carrot, and waffles but it would take a fifth item and I've just gotten a ton of mega gunk.
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:58 AM   #2027
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by WebRegi
It definitely started Thurs. 17th It says so in Chef Gazpacho's letter.

Hey, kids! It’s me, Chef Gazpacho. And I have some bad news to share. It’s my recipes – six of them – they’re…GONE.

This is what happened:
I was telling Chef Sophia about this yummy feast I had planned to make to celebrate Newzapalooza. Turns out that Nafaria, Queen of the Bad Fairies, was listening! She took my six recipe cards and scattered them all over the Newz. Now I have no idea what ingredients go into what dish – I can’t even remember which recipes I was going to make! Momma mia!

But you can help me, right?

Starting tomorrow and continuing until next Tuesday, keep your eyes on Webkinz Newz for anything…odd and related to food. You might see some strange ads, or maybe a weird article or two. That’s probably Nafaria’s magic at work! Keep track of the foods you find in those weird places and then, next Wednesday, you can tell me the name of the recipes I was going to make, and the ingredients that go into them.

And what will I give you for all your help? Well, I’m glad you asked! If you submit a correct entry, you have a chance to win one of ten Sparkling Pegasuses or one of ten Silk Sparrows! My friends need a good home and they’d be so happy to live with you!

So put on your thinking caps and your searching glasses and keep an eye out for food in the Newz! I need your help!
But Newzaloopa Started the 16th and I remember looking for the clues for the Canoopaddarolethe same day we got the Newzaloopa Poster. I'll have to go research this
crosses is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 01:01 AM   #2028

Is there raisins in webkinz world? Because in that cheese and grape thing it says dry the grapes?
Old 02-22-2011, 01:04 AM   #2029

DJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guide

Hey everyone! I don't know where to post this... Is there like a discussion thread or something?

Well I think I got this down so far"

Canoopaddarole [Stove]
~~~~~~~~~~
- Asparagus
- Fish Sticks
- Tacos

Pokeydokees [Sandwich Maker]
~~~~~~~~~
- Artichoke
- Durian
- Raspberries

Symposcone [Stove]
~~~~~~~~
- White Rice
- Waffles
- Fudge

Bean Burrito (UNSURE OF - MAY NOT BE IT) [Sandwich Maker]
~~~~~~~~
- Cheese ( A GREAT Snack ad)
- Baked Beans (Leonberger's favourite food/snack UNSURE)
- Pancakes (Griddling ad)

Striped Mellowmallow [Blender]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Pickles
- Jelly

Hope I helped! The 6th is unknown. For now
DJcandy is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 01:17 AM   #2030
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

jessie nice catch on the dry grape thing, and the jelly clue was from the peanutbutter and......article not from the grape. I quote "its red and its yummy".

I couldn't sleep so I got up and went back to WKN to browse some more. Maybe after tomorrows clues are out we will have a better understanding of whether Sat and Sun were a fluke or not.
Nanasrose is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: