Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2011, 11:22 PM   #2011
Mistihoward
Gift Guru

Mom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by 1409tiredmom
Day one-canooparoodle. Day two-pokeydokees. Day three-symphascone. Someone said that the letters of one of the clues spelled out fudge. The strange picture said white rice when you run your mouse over it. Waffles had to be the other clue. Waffles the hamster is not new. For day four another person said that there was a picture of a salad, the snack was grapes, and cookies was also mentioned more than once. That is not a recipe on my list. Could it be jelly? At least one person thinks so. Then it would be day four-bouncaleafulls. I think that today (day five) is jelly, pickles, and lemon meringue pie which would make striped mellowmallow in the blender.
Actually for the fudge there was never a clue..Someone just took random letters from the article to spell fudge..which you could do with any article..It wasnt a clue
Mom2many is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2011, 11:35 PM   #2012
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Cookies and waffles were on the same day that we were looking for the fudge for Symphoscone. What were those ingredients again? Fudge, waffles and white rice?? So maybe Jessie is right and it is combined using cookies waffles and white rice. But maybe there are two other ingredients on a megastove recipe to complete it.
The Cookies and Waffles on the same day is still and iffy idea though. The clue that came out was this....

Click the image to open in full size.

...and yes, that came out on the 19th, which is the same day as the rice and waffles...however, this clue above could simply be a clue for waffles only...it might not necessarily be a clue for cookies...the "Yum! Cookies!" got our attention...but it is clearly waffles....and the "Your one smart cookie" is not out of the norm in that it is said in the Booger Gets an A game all the time...so I'm not sure this clue was ever meaning cookies at all, just waffles...

We then had 2 cookie references on the 20th....the next day...
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 11:40 PM   #2013
Webkinz :)

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterdays was bouncaleafulls? Is that confirmed?

But smart cookie is a reference to food and it is easy for kids to get. But it's just a possibility

Last edited by jessie_1721; 02-21-2011 at 11:40 PM..
jessie_1721 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 11:41 PM   #2014
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by jessie_1721
No, it wasn't. A lot of people felt the grapes clue for the jelly was stretching it a bit.
crosses is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 11:41 PM   #2015
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
The Cookies and Waffles on the same day is still and iffy idea though. The clue that came out was this....

Click the image to open in full size.

...and yes, that came out on the 19th, which is the same day as the rice and waffles...however, this clue above could simply be a clue for waffles only...it might not necessarily be a clue for cookies...the "Yum! Cookies!" got our attention...but it is clearly waffles....and the "Your one smart cookie" is not out of the norm in that it is said in the Booger Gets an A game all the time...so I'm not sure this clue was ever meaning cookies at all, just waffles...

We then had 2 cookie references on the 20th....the next day...
Yep. It justs Waffles.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-21-2011, 11:48 PM   #2016

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

All of this is getting a little frustrating I must say. Ganz is being tricky
Old 02-21-2011, 11:50 PM   #2017
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by crosses
Just a thought - It started on the 16th (wed) 2nd recipe thur & third recipe Fri. If the weekend were included, then todays Mellowmallow would be the 6th recipe. Maybe they skipped Sat & Sun so todays recipe is the 4th recipe Tues will be the 5th and wed. (the 23rd) will be the 6th recipe. That would certainly explain why nothing made sense this weekend!!!
It definitely started Thurs. 17th It says so in Chef Gazpacho's letter.

Hey, kids! It’s me, Chef Gazpacho. And I have some bad news to share. It’s my recipes – six of them – they’re…GONE.

This is what happened:
I was telling Chef Sophia about this yummy feast I had planned to make to celebrate Newzapalooza. Turns out that Nafaria, Queen of the Bad Fairies, was listening! She took my six recipe cards and scattered them all over the Newz. Now I have no idea what ingredients go into what dish – I can’t even remember which recipes I was going to make! Momma mia!

But you can help me, right?

Starting tomorrow and continuing until next Tuesday, keep your eyes on Webkinz Newz for anything…odd and related to food. You might see some strange ads, or maybe a weird article or two. That’s probably Nafaria’s magic at work! Keep track of the foods you find in those weird places and then, next Wednesday, you can tell me the name of the recipes I was going to make, and the ingredients that go into them.

And what will I give you for all your help? Well, I’m glad you asked! If you submit a correct entry, you have a chance to win one of ten Sparkling Pegasuses or one of ten Silk Sparrows! My friends need a good home and they’d be so happy to live with you!

So put on your thinking caps and your searching glasses and keep an eye out for food in the Newz! I need your help!
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 11:55 PM   #2018

Anyone else still on?

But there were some pretty strange articles...

Last edited by jessie_1721; 02-21-2011 at 11:55 PM..
Old 02-22-2011, 12:00 AM   #2019
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by jessie_1721

But smart cookie is a reference to food and it is easy for kids to get. But it's just a possibility
Nothing is really 'confirmed'...some we are pretty sure about...and boncaleafulls is a thought by some!

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 02-22-2011 at 12:40 AM..
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 12:04 AM   #2020
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

I don't think I can enter the contest (not in the right place) BUT I have been reading this thread and I think anybody that really does win this contest should get DOUBLE the prizes

Good luck to you all
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: