Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2011, 07:56 AM   #191
Wacky4life
Webkinz :)

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
This ad was in WW today Jamey...

Click the image to open in full size. It was a magical wisp you caught...the thought is they changed the floaty image so they wouldn`t have to change it every day with the changing prizes.
I found a thing..... clicked on it... it returned me to the main page
Ham4life is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2011, 08:48 AM   #192

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

I think a clue is in the Leonberger poem add-Baked beans
Gwenda is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 09:00 AM   #193
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
I think a clue is in the Leonberger poem add-Baked beans
No, I think that is the PSF and was posted yesterday I haven't seen any clues yet today.

View Post Originally Posted by Ham4life
I got these so far for a recipe
tacos+fish sticks+celery
The first day's recipe was tacos + fish sticks + asparagus.
judy999 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 09:04 AM   #194

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

No, I think that is the PSF and was posted yesterday I haven't seen any clues yet today.

OOPS!! I didn't realize it was posted yesterday.
Gwenda is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 09:04 AM   #195
Diabetes Awareness

jamey2u is stuck on replay
jamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
This ad was in WW today Jamey...

Click the image to open in full size. It was a magical wisp you caught...the thought is they changed the floaty image so they wouldn`t have to change it every day with the changing prizes.
:emb arassed:
Goodmorning Everybody

Drats, you are sooo right....I realized it this morning when I saw the ads but you got here first. Sorry guys if I confused anyone.......I think I need a bit more sleep.....I've been staying up late trying to find the floating stuff for myself and the girls....I ususally don't have too much trouble, but last night I only found one in 3 hours.....and booooo me, it wasn't even the pokeydokey I thought it was. I definitely need more coffee and a Krispy Creme doughnut....Now that's a recipe I can get into.
Thanks FroggyDoodle.
jamey2u is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 09:07 AM   #196
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Ham4life
I got these so far for a recipe
tacos+fish sticks+celery

The first solved recipe is Canoopaddarole. It is a stove top recipe. The 3 ingredients are:Tacos,Fish sticks and Asparagus.

The second solved recipe is Pokeydokees. It is a sandwich maker recipe. The 3 ingredients are: Raspberries, Artichoke and Durian.

I also have not seen any clues yet this morning. I'm wondering if the pickle ad even threw Ganz off! Maybe it wasn't to appear for today's recipe, maybe for another day, and they are revamping the programming. We have had the first clues rather early for the other two recipes. I guess we'll ahve to wait and see.
peacemom is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 09:51 AM   #197
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by peacemom
I also have not seen any clues yet this morning. I'm wondering if the pickle ad even threw Ganz off! Maybe it wasn't to appear for today's recipe, maybe for another day, and they are revamping the programming. We have had the first clues rather early for the other two recipes. I guess we'll ahve to wait and see.
Or someone overslept, lol.
joi is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 10:02 AM   #198
webz1225

kgracey1225 will become famous soon enough

I think they aren't going to update it because they would of updated it with that new dog. Maybe we need to look in kinzapedia or other places
kgracey1225 is offline Male
Old 02-19-2011, 10:06 AM   #199
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Well they space it out during the day so it is not necessarily already up somewhere else in there.
The dog was loaded yesterday so I dont think he has anything to do with it
My only thought is that the Great eStore rewards thing was added today. Why? It was up everywhere else the day before and it already started. Why would they only put it up today after it already began......hmmmm just sayin'
There is Ice Cream Sandwich plants, not really out there but ice cream is. It probably has nothing to do with it. Just curious as to why the only thing put up today is something that already started
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 10:07 AM   #200
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by peacemom
The first solved recipe is Canoopaddarole. It is a stove top recipe. The 3 ingredients are:Tacos,Fish sticks and Asparagus.

The second solved recipe is Pokeydokees. It is a sandwich maker recipe. The 3 ingredients are: Raspberries, Artichoke and Durian.

Thank you .

may I ask, how do you find clues?
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: