Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2011, 07:21 PM   #1921
Webkinz :)

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

i got gak in white rice, waffles and cheese

i'll try white rice,pancakes carrots
jessie_1721 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2011, 07:21 PM   #1922

AlbanianGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

just wasted over 1000 kinzcahs and nothing..... :l
AlbanianGirl is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 07:24 PM   #1923
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

The Rice, Waffles and Grapes just make a bunch of yuck.
alleine is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 07:24 PM   #1924

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

got gak i think i'm an expert gak maker
Old 02-21-2011, 07:25 PM   #1925
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
many pages back some mentioned that there was a banner on the bottom of the newz, like the Durian one, that said Fudge on sale...so this is a tough one!I have been following this thread and searching WKN since the hunt started and I never saw a banner with fudge....I am not saying they didn't. I did read somewhere about a wedge of fudge but I can't remember exactly where that was. I will do a search this evening to see if I can find it. It may have been just the description of fudge in the wshop. LOL
Are we not counting baked beans as a legitimate clue?
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 07:26 PM   #1926

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
Day 3 and 4 Serious clues: White Rice, Waffles, Pancakes
Day 3 and 4 Possible clues: carrots, cookies, grapes, cheese

Hope that helps!
just re quoting that
Old 02-21-2011, 07:26 PM   #1927
Temple Dance
Temple Dance is on a distinguished road

I just watched the video that gives a prize of a slice of apple pie...pie was mentioned several days ago along with the mention of pizza. Some people call pizza a slice and others a pizza pie-or this was an early reference to the apple pie that is the prize. Let's not forget these possibilities. In the video the picnic has ice cream cones (which is followed up in one of the answers to get your prize), purple grapes are in the basket.

Answer the easy questions in the video to receive a piece of pie in your Webkinz account. Have fun!:bubl edino: most of my buds....
Temple Dance is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 07:27 PM   #1928
ebkinzgirl12

webkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirl12
The WI Cookbook definitely isn't the only thing to look at, since there are plenty of unsolved recipes...

These are the ingredients that I've seen. Blue have been used, Red have not. Grey are the ones I'm not sure about.

Clues

Tacos
Fish Sticks
Asparagus
Jellybeans
Peanuts
Artichoke
Raspberry/Blueberry
Durian
Baked Beans
Cookies
Waffles
White rice
Pizza
Bread?
Chips?
Chocolate?
Honey?
Pancakes
Cheese
Grapes
Salad?
Lemon Meringue
Peanut Butter & Jelly (PB&J sandwich: Bread, peanuts, strawberries)
Jelly
Lollipop?
Chocolate?
Sacchbingarings (Lollipop, Peppermints, Waffles)
Pickles
Cupcakes?
Spaghetti
Milk
Cookies
Sushi
Burger
Chips
Carrots

So... these are the the ingredients we're pretty certain are actual clues...

Pancakes
Cheese
Grapes
Cookies
White Rice
Waffles
Carrots

And these are the others, from pet articles and quizzes, and party games...

Cupcakes
Spaghetti
Milk
Cookies
Sushi
Burger
Chips
Lollipop
Sacchbingarings (Lollipop, Peppermints, Waffles)
Pizza
Bread
Chips
Chocolate
Honey
Baked Beans
Peanuts
Jellybeans

AND, these are the believed recipes -

Day 1 - Canoopaddarole (Tacos, Fish Sticks, Asparagus on stove)

Day 2 - Pokeydokees (Raspberry, Artichoke, Durian in sandwich maker)

Day 3 - ?

Day 4 - ?

Day 5 - Striped Mellowmallow (Jelly, Lemon Meringue Pie, Pickles in blender)

Day 6 - ?

Other possible recipes:

Bean Burrito (Baked Beans, Pancakes, Cheeses in sandwich maker)
Bouncaleafuls (Cookies, Jelly, Salad on stove) - - - - - - - - - - - This one I doubt, because we already used Jelly.
Sacchbingarings (Lollipop, Peppermints, Waffles on stove)

Er, ignore the grey part. I meant to delete that.
webkinzgirl12 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 07:29 PM   #1929

baked beans sees like a good clue but it's not "technically on purpose"
Old 02-21-2011, 07:32 PM   #1930
ebkinzgirl12

webkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Temple Dance
I just watched the video that gives a prize of a slice of apple pie...pie was mentioned several days ago along with the mention of pizza. Some people call pizza a slice and others a pizza pie-or this was an early reference to the apple pie that is the prize. Let's not forget these possibilities. In the video the picnic has ice cream cones (which is followed up in one of the answers to get your prize), purple grapes are in the basket.

Answer the easy questions in the video to receive a piece of pie in your Webkinz account. Have fun!:bubl edino: most of my buds....
What video?
webkinzgirl12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: