Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2011, 05:31 PM   #1861
ow!I love my flute!
Webkinz :)

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

Can somebody please help me? What is the third and fourth recipe?

Please VM me if possible.
Cin9000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2011, 05:31 PM   #1862
webz1225

kgracey1225 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by joi
Today is lemon meringue pie, pickles and jelly = Striped Mellowmallow in blender

Yesterday was pancakes, cookies and cheese and/or grapes (we are still trying to figure this out, no definite recipe yet)

Hope this helps!
Did anyone try to figure this out. I cant get on webkinz right now but i will try to figure this out later
kgracey1225 is offline Male
Old 02-21-2011, 05:33 PM   #1863
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kgracey1225
Okay. I guess i got frustrated. I'll stay. We even figured out stripped mellowmallow! This should be a front page story
Do you have the first 2 recipes?

Tacos, fish sticks, asparagus on the stove = Canoopaddarole

Raspberry, artichoke, durian in the sandwich maker = Pokeydokees

There are also 2 other ingredients - white rice and waffles - that we haven't been able to use in a definite recipe yet.

Everything is being tracked in the Wiki, by the way, so you can catch up if you think you've missed a few.

I'm glad you decided to stay
joi is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 05:34 PM   #1864
webz1225

kgracey1225 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by joi
Do you have the first 2 recipes?

Tacos, fish sticks, asparagus on the stove = Canoopaddarole

Raspberry, artichoke, durian in the sandwich maker = Pokeydokees

There are also 2 other ingredients - white rice and waffles - that we haven't been able to use in a definite recipe yet.

Everything is being tracked in the Wiki, by the way, so you can catch up if you think you've missed a few.

I'm glad you decided to stay
Thanks! What about grapes, white rice and waffles?
kgracey1225 is offline Male
Old 02-21-2011, 05:39 PM   #1865
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Carrots is most likely a clue, since they added this line about a carrot to the game of the day:

"Use your arrow keys to move the snowman down the hill. Avoid hitting trees and try your best to pick up sticks for arms, pine cones for eyes and (of course) a cute little carrot nose! If you hit a tree, your snowman will be blank again and it will get smaller. If you hit too many trees, it’s game over!"
alleine is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 05:39 PM   #1866
joi

View Post Originally Posted by kgracey1225
Thanks! What about grapes, white rice and waffles?
We THINK the white rice and waffles will be used for Symphoscone, but we need fudge. So we're waiting for a fudge clue.

The pancakes, cookies, grapes/cheese haven't been used yet, we haven't found a working recipe. So we may need another ingredient for these. It might be a Megastove recipe with 5 ingredients, we don't know.
joi is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 05:41 PM   #1867

Kaleb has a spectacular aura aboutKaleb has a spectacular aura about

I thought i would check in can someone give me the ingreedients for the recipies that have been figured out? 1._______________ 2._______________ 3._____________ 4.________________
Kaleb is offline Male
Old 02-21-2011, 05:42 PM   #1868
joi

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
Carrots is most likely a clue, since they added this line about a carrot to the game of the day:

"Use your arrow keys to move the snowman down the hill. Avoid hitting trees and try your best to pick up sticks for arms, pine cones for eyes and (of course) a cute little carrot nose! If you hit a tree, your snowman will be blank again and it will get smaller. If you hit too many trees, it’s game over!"
Thanks, I'll add carrots to my list of unused ingredients.
joi is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 05:43 PM   #1869

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Kaleb
I thought i would check in can someone give me the ingreedients for the recipies that have been figured out? 1._______________ 2._______________ 3._____________ 4.________________

Here is a link to what has been found- guesses/etc. You can check it whenever you are behind or want to know what we think

Webkinz Newz Recipe Hunt - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 05:44 PM   #1870
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
Here is a link to what has been found- guesses/etc. You can check it whenever you are behind or want to know what we think

Webkinz Newz Recipe Hunt - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Thanks so much!
Cin9000 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: