Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2011, 04:36 PM   #1801
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

Wiiboy........it's ok we are all just trying to help each other.

6-pop

It was found by the announcements at the bottom.

in the big list of things. It just said "Fudge on sale at the Wshop"

by the end of the day it was gone.
rockermom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2011, 04:38 PM   #1802
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by 62798pop
Everyone please stop! Waffles and cookies are BOTH clues they will most likely be both used!
Pop is right, as far as we know right now, both are clues. Until something comes along.
The way we test it is to do the recipes and when the stuff is leftover...well, it is just that, leftovers. Not recipe ingredients.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 04:39 PM   #1803
ebkinzgirl12
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the rough

Well, I think it might be time to try out some mega-stove recipez....
*SIGH*
webkinzgirl12 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 04:39 PM   #1804
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Okay so was the Smart Cookie ad a clue for waffles and cookies?
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-21-2011, 04:40 PM   #1805
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I am trying to point out that people are beginning to split hairs and we are not finding the clues, just because we SAY they are clues. They don't get to be clues that way.

They are clues like the Cookie clue is definitely a clue because of it's title.

It says 'YUM, COOKIES! and then it goes on to talk about Booger, which doesn't really have anything to do with cookies.
Dixie...you are talking about this article from the 19th right?
Click the image to open in full size.

I'm just trying to remember...in the actual Booger game is one of the things he says..."You're one smart cookie!"...it's been so long since I played the game that I can't remember...
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 04:40 PM   #1806

mstoven has disabled reputation

To which day does this belong?
mstoven is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 04:41 PM   #1807
Diabetes Awareness
62798pop is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
Okay so was the Smart Cookie ad a clue for waffles and cookies?
Both I guess. Yes, for sure cookies. For waffles you could say so maybe it's just a coincidence. The other waffles clue was the ad for Waffles the Mazin Hamster.
62798pop is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 04:41 PM   #1808
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Dixie...you are talking about this article from the 19th right?
Click the image to open in full size.

I'm just trying to remember...in the actual Booger game is one of the things he says..."You're one smart cookie!"...it's been so long since I played the game that I can't remember...
I think it doesn't have to do with the quote. It just has to do with the chalkboard.
Old 02-21-2011, 04:43 PM   #1809
ebkinzgirl12

webkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the rough

Hmm... if you go to the Webkinz Recipes Cookbook on WI, and click on Megastove recipes, the very bottom one says Yumidenum.

Yumidenum.

The chalkboard numbers equal "yum".

It looks like it has pancakes or waffles or something, and maybe a berry. Maybe this is our recipe... but it's ingredients are unknown to WI.
webkinzgirl12 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 04:44 PM   #1810
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

View Post Originally Posted by 62798pop
Both I guess. Yes, for sure cookies. For waffles you could say so maybe it's just a coincidence. The other waffles clue was the ad for Waffles the Mazin Hamster.
I think its just the waffles.
The chalkboard has numbers and then if you use the code, it equals Waffles. Then if you got it right, the quote "You're one smart cookie" would apply to you being a smart one for figuring out the problem on the board. Like a math problem (Sorry if I got you confused)
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: