Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2011, 04:31 PM   #1791
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I posted this on my other site about 10 minutes ago and was going to post that and also something else I noticed...

Yesterday, there was reference to Wshop and fudge was on sale...(never did get an actual fudge clue though)
Froggy (or anyone else) did you see the WkN reference for the Wshop sale for Fudge also?

It was WKN referring to Wshop sale for Fudge. I can not find it as it has been deleted.
rockermom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2011, 04:31 PM   #1792
hee ♥♥
Webkinz :)

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirl12
Well I asked my 10 year old sister to look at the ad for a minute and then tell me what she thought. She looked at me like I was stupid and said "cookies". I told her the code thing, and she rolled her eyes and said that she wouldn't think of that.
haha i don't know why you're arguing with me when it's super obvious that it does spell waffles, some kids just get things more easily then others (:
taffeta is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 04:32 PM   #1793
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Okay. That was weird. I just got a deleted post because it said to respect the staff even though I said to calm down.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-21-2011, 04:32 PM   #1794
Diabetes Awareness
62798pop is on a distinguished road

Rockermom where was the ad on the site? I don't see any ads like that
62798pop is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 04:32 PM   #1795
ebkinzgirl12

webkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by taffeta
haha i don't know why you're arguing with me when it's super obvious that it does spell waffles, some kids just get things more easily then others (:
What I'm trying to say is whether kids get it or not, it's probably BOTH. Waffles was a clue earlier that day. Cookies have been mentioned plenty of times. They are BOTH clues.
webkinzgirl12 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 04:33 PM   #1796
Lil Kinz
wyostorm is an unknown quantity at this point

today shows pickles, lemon meringue and jelly this makes striped marshmallows. This is for the 21st posts on WKN.
Wyostorm
wyostorm is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 04:33 PM   #1797
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
Yep. That's what I've been trying to say. (I think)

YOu are very pragmatic when it comes to the clues. You are not looking for any 'hidden agenda' It is what it is

Anyway
The confirmed recipes:
Canoopaddarole
PokeyDokees
Striped MellowMallow
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 04:34 PM   #1798
ebkinzgirl12

webkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
Froggy (or anyone else) did you see the WkN reference for the Wshop sale for Fudge also?

It was WKN referring to Wshop sale for Fudge. I can not find it as it has been deleted.
I didn't see anything like that, but I do believe you when you say it got deleted. They added in something from the 19th today. Ganz is messing with our heads!
webkinzgirl12 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 04:34 PM   #1799
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

So should I delete the Mazin Hamster clue from the wiki? If so then, YES! I TOLD YOU GUYS!! Sorry Sorry. This post will probably get deleted.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-21-2011, 04:35 PM   #1800
Diabetes Awareness
62798pop is on a distinguished road

Everyone please stop! Waffles and cookies are BOTH clues they will most likely be both used!
62798pop is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: