Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 03:52 PM   #151
Webkinz :)

popkinzx is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

Thanks everyone for solving the recipies! Your hard work is greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2011, 03:58 PM   #152
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

Thanks for the heads-up. The latest post and new ad absolutely confirms the durian.
Click the image to open in full size.

I'll see you tomorrow for the next recipe hunt! In the meantime, if anyone wants to see what we've gathered so far, check out this link:
WI Recipe Hunt Wiki
Old 02-18-2011, 03:59 PM   #153
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

THANK YOU for all your work! Congrats on your smarts!
vanberk is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 04:00 PM   #154
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Thanks everyone for tracking the recipes and figuring out each recipe for that day. At least this will give everyone a chance to enter the contest.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 04:06 PM   #155
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Before the current Durian ad came up the ad that was linking to the information on Durian looked like this...and it got changed rather quickly but I did get a screen shot I used to post on the other site...so it might be a hint for a recipe to come that was put up a little early or by mistake...because it sure got changed to the correct ad in a hurry...or it could be nothing...but I thought I'd post the picture.

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 02-18-2011 at 04:09 PM..
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 04:16 PM   #156

kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!

Awesome contest! I can't wait to enter! Good luck to everyone
kittyfriend15 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 04:17 PM   #157
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Before the current Durian ad came up the ad that was linking to the information on Durian looked like this...and it got changed rather quickly but I did get a screen shot I used to post on the other site...so it might be a hint for a recipe to come that was put up a little early or by mistake...because it sure got changed to the correct ad in a hurry...or it could be nothing...but I thought I'd post the picture.

YES!! I saw that too and posted upthread, but the pic didn't come out. I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw it, lol.

It wasn't there too long, so I wonder if it was a glitch and is meant to be one of tomorrow's clues. I'm going to keep my eye out for pie and pickle clues tomorrow, that's for sure.
joi is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 04:24 PM   #158
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by joi
YES!! I saw that too and posted upthread, but the pic didn't come out. I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw it, lol.

It wasn't there too long, so I wonder if it was a glitch and is meant to be one of tomorrow's clues. I'm going to keep my eye out for pie and pickle clues tomorrow, that's for sure.
I totally agree joi...I was posting the pic on my other site and then came here...but when I saw it I thought wow...are they giving us even more clues today???...so I took a pic and then when I clicked on it I went to the Durian article...which had me more than confused....but the ad has since been taken down...so yes...pie and pickles are 2 items we need to keep our eyes out for...maybe...I did check and there are no recipe combinations that include both....unless there is a new recipe that includes pickles with either the cherry pie...lemon meringue pie...and we cannot forget that pizza is considered a "pie of sorts"...and then again, it could have been there to throw us off.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 04:27 PM   #159
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Tricky Tricky WKN trying to get us all confused........LOL
Great Eye to those who found the Durian. and also for catching some hints in the Arte's Room.
Now with the pickles and pie, I am hoping it may be a new recipe that hasn't been solved yet, that would be awesome to get at least 1 new recipe out of this hunt
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 04:36 PM   #160
joi

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I totally agree joi...I was posting the pic on my other site and then came here...but when I saw it I thought wow...are they giving us even more clues today???...so I took a pic and then when I clicked on it I went to the Durian article...which had me more than confused....but the ad has since been taken down...so yes...pie and pickles are 2 items we need to keep our eyes out for...maybe...I did check and there are no recipe combinations that include both....unless there is a new recipe that includes pickles with either the cherry pie...lemon meringue pie...and we cannot forget that pizza is considered a "pie of sorts"...and then again, it could have been there to throw us off.
Good thinking about pizza as a 'pie'!!! We'll have to wait and see what we find tomorrow.

I'm just glad you posted the ad because when no one else mentioned it, I thought I was seeing things. I'm getting WAY too involved in this, lol.
joi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: