Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2011, 01:03 PM   #1521
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
Yep. Because it just seems like some people think that just because there's a food picture on the site means a clue even though some aren't.
Don't stress or worry.....this is a just the place to voice thoughts...ultimately, each person will submit what they think is the answer...can you imagine if we all HAD to come to a consensus to enter...we'd be in big trouble then...

Like you, I think they are purposely adding a little of this and a little of that to throw us off...and it will come down to putting the ingredients together in a way that each person thinks is correct...but I'm thinking that there will be differing opinions on the final recipes for sure!....and that's okay...
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2011, 01:07 PM   #1522
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ
Webkinz :)

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Don't stress or worry.....this is a just the place to voice thoughts...ultimately, each person will submit what they think is the answer...can you imagine if we all HAD to come to a consensus to enter...we'd be in big trouble then...

Like you, I think they are purposely adding a little of this and a little of that to throw us off...and it will come down to putting the ingredients together in a way that each person thinks is correct...but I'm thinking that there will be differing opinions on the final recipes for sure!....and that's okay...
Who purposely? Ganz or like someone on WI. Cause most of the articles are just articles you would normally find on WKN.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-21-2011, 01:11 PM   #1523
Unregistered

Ok here are the foods I have came up with this far that have not been used and dont forget white rice recipe has not been solved yet We have baked beans cherrys custard onions carrots jelly beans raviol chesse grapes ( dry) berries chips bread pizza pie ice cream tea lasagna berger (burger) waffles chili strawberries lollipop cupcake hot choc milk salad some of these are not ww food maybe this will help to figture out this mind game I was wondering the samething about the mega stove ? White rice+rasins+milk=rice pudding ice cream+strawbeeries+waffles= fancy schmancy waffles ??????????????????
Old 02-21-2011, 01:24 PM   #1524
Diabetes Awareness
62798pop is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
Ok here are the foods I have came up with this far that have not been used and dont forget white rice recipe has not been solved yet We have baked beans cherrys custard onions carrots jelly beans raviol chesse grapes ( dry) berries chips bread pizza pie ice cream tea lasagna berger (burger) waffles chili strawberries lollipop cupcake hot choc milk salad some of these are not ww food maybe this will help to figture out this mind game I was wondering the samething about the mega stove ? White rice+rasins+milk=rice pudding ice cream+strawbeeries+waffles= fancy schmancy waffles ??????????????????
Where did you get jelly from??? I think it goes in one of the recipes
62798pop is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 01:32 PM   #1525
Unregistered

Wink Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

I've been watching this thread ever since the hunt began, and I think all of you guys are working hard. Hopefully we will get better clues today, that way we can sovle sat/sun/and mondays recipes. Keep up the good work you guys!
Old 02-21-2011, 01:34 PM   #1526
Narwhals are.....
Gifted

team edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by 62798pop
Where did you get jelly from??? I think it goes in one of the recipes
Jelly was from the GREAT snacks article and we think GREAT means Grate like Grate grapes into jelly.
team edward is offline Male
Old 02-21-2011, 01:37 PM   #1527
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by team edward
Jelly was from the GREAT snacks article and we think GREAT means Grate like Grate grapes into jelly.
How do you grate a grape?
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-21-2011, 01:40 PM   #1528
Diabetes Awareness
62798pop is on a distinguished road

You change t to p but that's far-fetched....
62798pop is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 01:42 PM   #1529

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

i looked at some comments on there:

<LI id=li-comment-218559 class="comment odd alt thread-even depth-1">PiplupFan19 says:
February 21, 2011 at 11:17 am
Hey you guys! The platter looks like the platter of cheese in the Wshop, just without the grapes! I think it is just cheese, not the grapes. Usually they only give one food item per day, or per article, so I think that the grapes are part of a trick. This is just my opinion.

<LI id=li-comment-218565 class="comment even thread-odd thread-alt depth-1">julia says:
February 21, 2011 at 11:23 am
i got it i got it i got it!!!!!!! ~~~~ look at the heading what a GREAT snack, and what do you do to cheese? you grate it! so its cheese rice, ?

<LI id=li-comment-218580 class="comment odd alt thread-even depth-1">just trying to help... says:
February 21, 2011 at 11:30 am
i think so to!! because in the topic what a GREAT snack, and you grate cheese!!

idk am i allowed to put that here? i just did it so everyone knows what they think? if not, then ok
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 01:46 PM   #1530
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

ok, I'm just getting back after missing a day and I feel a little confused...i don't think the new key craze prizes like chili or cookies are secret ingredients...

I do think the FREE Shrimp at 6pm in WW is intersting though.
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: