Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2011, 12:11 PM   #1501
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

thank you! I was trying to find that in the wiki!
pinky719 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2011, 12:12 PM   #1502
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ
Webkinz :)

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
What happened to it? I don't see it.
never Mind.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-21-2011, 12:13 PM   #1503
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I posted this all yesterday....way back in this thread...and was it a coincidence that yesterday one of the hourly events for all deluxe members was FREE SPINERETTI!!!!
Hey Froggy ~

Thanks for the reminder - in 48 PAGES of posts, I missed that one. Sorry. Thanks for your input.
And that is where the food came from - couldn't remember where - and it was the same HOUR that the clue came out on WKN???
Then it is DEFINITELY Spinneretti for Sunday, on the stove (waffles, grapes & pumpkin).
I can check that off.....

Now:
What do we do with the cheeses? Are we decided on the Bean Burrito with the pancakes, cheeses & very vague 'baked 'beans' (may come out later as an obvious clue) - so is that Saturday's for "sure"?

Then:
That leaves us clearly with cookies (and a bunch of other "maybe"s) right???

Any other CLEAR & OBVIOUS clues on WKN that I'm missing for Sat/Sun ?

Don't lose it guys - our misery will be over soon enough - one way or the other...

And PLEASE tell me Ganz isn't mean enough to deny us out of prizes again......... not when WI covers such a significant portion of their loyal (read: lucrative) customer base....

Banks

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-21-2011 at 12:17 PM.. Reason: we need to keep it clean
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 12:14 PM   #1504
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
Was the Waffles clue the hamster one or a different one?
Yes. Hamster Clue.
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 12:16 PM   #1505
Diabetes Awareness
62798pop is on a distinguished road

Guys read this! I don't know about salad but take a look at the pancake picture. Some of these recipes might help. I think spineretti is something to look at we just need pumpkin.

View Post Originally Posted by 62798pop
Guys I was checking possible recipes on the recipe guide section for these foods: White Rice, Waffles, Cheese, Grapes, Cookies, Honey, Salad (salad im not sure it was in the pancake picture). I got the following results:
Bean Burrito- Baked Beans, Cheeses, Pancakes.
Bouncaleafulls- Cookies, Jelly, Salad
Spineretti- Grapes, Pumpkin, Waffles.
Quendidot Buzztree- Honey, Pink Lemonade, Salad.
Stuffed Leafy Melon- Salad, Watermelon, White Rice
Symphoscone- Fudge, Waffles, White Rice

Hope this helps!
62798pop is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 12:18 PM   #1506
ebkinzgirl12

webkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the rough

The clues about Spinneretti were Saturday, I believe...

And I think the Bean Burrito one was Sunday, because I figured that one out last night.
webkinzgirl12 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 12:18 PM   #1507
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
That was the TACO clue from Day One:

Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks, FIA... I remembered the clue, but I couldn't remember if that little note had been up there when the hunt began, if it has been on webkinz news ever since, and so wondered if it meant anything.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:25 PM   #1508
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

In checking back I see with the honey ,under Crazy for Key Craze, is also listed Chili. Could that be a food item needed?

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
In checking back I see with the honey ,under Crazy for Key Craze, is also listed Chili. Could that be a food item needed?
Also the chocolates
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 12:27 PM   #1509
yay i can change it!
Tyyttyyt5 is on a distinguished road

Sweet Surprise Treasure Box | WKN: Webkinz Newz

"Put the cookies onto the waxed paper" Could it be a clue?

and also, could it be a recipe for five ingredients stove?
Tyyttyyt5 is offline Male
Old 02-21-2011, 12:27 PM   #1510
Mistihoward
Gift Guru

Mom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Hey everyone I have been watching this thread and WKN for a couple of days and I'm starting to wonder if they are posting 2 ingredients and then randomly posting the third on a different day. Maybe they want us to keep track of all the ingredient clues and figure out what the six recipes are on Tuesday. Like maybe today we will get a clue that will confirm fudge or maybe something else that will show us that the white rice is for a different recipe. Its just an idea but I wouldn't doubt that ganz would do something like that to make it harder to figure out what the rest of the recipes are. They never said that they were going to post the ingredients together on the same day did they? Ive been keeping track of every food item clue or possible clue that I can find so maybe we can figure everything out Tuesday. Good luck everyone! You are doing a great job at trying to figure out clues!
Mom2many is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: