Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2011, 12:04 PM   #1491
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I posted this on my other site about 10 minutes ago and was going to post that and also something else I noticed...

Yesterday, there was reference to Wshop and fudge was on sale...(never did get an actual fudge clue though)

Today, they have Waffles and grapes as clues...well WAFFLES + GRAPES + PUMPKIN make spineretti...and deluxe members got free spineretti at the same hour the clues came out...(never did get pumpkin as an actual clue)...just FOOD for thought...LOL
I think you are right...I think we will have to put the ingredients together...I think they are coming at random and we have to figure it out...
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirl12
Just jumping on in here... I know that the clues are most likely in the newz, but I just went to the Crafty Critterz portion of Webkinz and clicked on Secret Recipe Foods. A day or so ago, people were considering Spinneretti (Waffles, Grapes, Pumpkin) as the recipe for Day 3. Anyone think this looks suspicious?

Webkinz® - Recipes: Secret Recipe Food

Spinneretti is a "new" recipe on there.
View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
LIGHT BULB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so dense!

I just went back on WKN to re-check a few things... hear me out!
~ The free food over the weekend was "Spinneretti". (bowl with a spider & web on top)
~ One of the clues yesterday was the cheese & grape snack (so hold on to the cheeses for your bean burritos or other food).
~Today, the Game of the Day is SPIDER Solitaire!
~ And the WAFFLES Hamster was featured yesterday, also.

I'm TELLING YOU : SPINNERETTI is one of the recipies!!!! Its made with WAFFLES, GRAPES & PUMPKIN on the stove (we'll see the pupmkin in the next day or two if I'm correct).

Boy can I be dense!!!

The cheeses and pancakes.... we're all still working on that one... I know they are part of somethign

And the cookies....??? they fit in somewhere, also.

just had to share...

Banks

I posted this all yesterday....way back in this thread...and was it a coincidence that yesterday one of the hourly events for all deluxe members was FREE SPINERETTI!!!!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2011, 12:04 PM   #1492
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

OK... I'm just noticing this, and I'm not sure what it means, but I couldn't find note of it in the last 10-12 pages of the thread. Has anyone else noticed this:

Click the image to open in full size.

And does it mean anything that we know of?

Last edited by Jenn; 04-21-2012 at 05:37 PM..
Old 02-21-2011, 12:05 PM   #1493
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
OK... I'm just noticing this, and I'm not sure what it means, but I couldn't find note of it in the last 10-12 pages of the thread. Has anyone else noticed this:

I also noticed it but thought it wasn't important...
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 12:05 PM   #1494
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Was the Waffles clue the hamster one or a different one?
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-21-2011, 12:06 PM   #1495

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

Just a thought here...I looked in the recipes and if you're holding cheese and pancakes then add baked beans for the Bean Burrito ... just an idea
Old 02-21-2011, 12:07 PM   #1496
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Ganz is being a fail right now.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 12:08 PM   #1497
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn

That was the TACO clue from Day One:

FIA is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 12:08 PM   #1498
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

what are the clues so far?
i've read tacos, blueberry,artichoke, jellybeans, pancakes, cheese, grapes
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 12:09 PM   #1499
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by pinky719
what are the clues so far?
i've read tacos, blueberry,artichoke, jellybeans, pancakes, cheese, grapes
The link in my signature has them all.
FIA is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 12:11 PM   #1500
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
The link in my signature has them all.
What happened to it? I don't see it.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: