Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2011, 09:04 AM   #1411
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ
Webkinz :)

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

900 Posts! 100 more to go for 4 stars!
I'm thinking its the last letters because if it was the first letters, there are no vowels.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2011, 09:06 AM   #1412
Hkinz is on a distinguished road

Ok this is the food I found on each day...

17th-
Tacos
Asparaus
Fishsticks

18th-
Atrichoke
Raspberry
Durain

19th-
Burger (Leonberger Ad)
Baked Beans (Leonberger Ad)
Waffles
White Rice

20th-
Cookies
Pancakes
Grapes Cheese
Hkinz is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 09:10 AM   #1413
ponddude

Kirmitlove is just really niceKirmitlove is just really nice

Right now, I have tried green grapes, pancakes, and cheese on the blender and stove. So far Gak,

I am now trying with the sandwich maker and I gott!!!

Blue Blech yum.

Hey, maybe it is a mega stove recipe????
Kirmitlove is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 09:11 AM   #1414
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

I'm pretty sure that Baked Beans and Burger are not clues. Its just a PSF, just like what they did with all the others E-Store pets.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-21-2011, 09:15 AM   #1415
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
I'm pretty sure that Baked Beans and Burger are not clues. Its just a PSF, just like what they did with all the others E-Store pets.
agreed.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:18 AM   #1416
Hkinz is on a distinguished road

Ok listen guys now if one recipe per day is given out then we should not be mixing up the ingredients found each day. I do not think webkinz would make it so complex for children under 10 or so. Also I forgot to add pizza on te 19th has any won mixed waffles white rice and pizza yet? So keep coming up with good ideas guys
Hkinz is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 09:25 AM   #1417
Diabetes Awareness
62798pop is on a distinguished road

Guys I was checking possible recipes on the recipe guide section for these foods: White Rice, Waffles, Cheese, Grapes, Cookies, Honey, Salad (salad im not sure it was in the pancake picture). I got the following results:
Bean Burrito- Baked Beans, Cheeses, Pancakes.
Bouncaleafulls- Cookies, Jelly, Salad
Spineretti- Grapes, Pumpkin, Waffles.
Quendidot Buzztree- Honey, Pink Lemonade, Salad.
Stuffed Leafy Melon- Salad, Watermelon, White Rice
Symphoscone- Fudge, Waffles, White Rice

Hope this helps!
62798pop is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 09:29 AM   #1418
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Ok, after taking a break I'm with the other posts about the 17th and 18th.
I know roosters don't lay eggs. My thought was the alarm clock and getting up at the crack of dawn description and we eat eggs for breakfast.

However, I'm hoping we are making this way too hard and that new clues will clarify things. I want to use fudge but I'm waiting because I think the Krafty Kimmy thing is too obscure. This is a Webkinznewz contest and if I remember correctly the clues were to be scattered throughout Webkinznewz. Having to go to the w-shop to see whats on sale doesn't make sense to me.

I'm just collecting up a list of possible ingredients and hoping to be able to combine them into recipes later today and tomorrow.
889wlry is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 09:32 AM   #1419
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

I tried Green Grapes, Cheese, and cookies on everything and I got gak.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:32 AM   #1420

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

omg i wasn't here for just like a couple of hours (since yesterday evening) and now so many posts??? where are we yet? what recipes do we have??
Taku2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: