Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2011, 01:17 AM   #1351
Webkinz :)

mstoven has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

Well night all......good luck to everyone.........
mstoven is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2011, 01:22 AM   #1352

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I'm still here for what it's worth, smile. I've been reading and rereading and rereading the wnewz post. All I'm getting is pancakes from the griddle post, cookies from the sweet surprise treasure box post and mazin hampster items post, grapes and cheese from the great snack (they capitalized the g in grapes? but you can aso grate cheese, lol, I'm grasping). I've tried making a ton of recipes and only have a ton of gunk in my dock now, lol. So far the burrito makes the most sense to me.

View Post Originally Posted by Kelli-Ann
Not sure if it's at all helpful, but I was just reading through the comments made in WKN and noticed the following comment:

Nafaria says:
February 20, 2011 at 9:20 pm
How do you know I didn’t steal the secret stove that cooks the real recipies?
I saw that too and just passed it off as someone who named themself Nafaria as their user name?

Last edited by Doggyfan; 02-21-2011 at 01:22 AM..
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 01:34 AM   #1353
OnlineMommie is on a distinguished road

I've been reading and re-reading everything as well, and I see cookies in 2 places. I'm currently leaning towards Bouncelaefuls, because they are the only recipe containing cookies that includes anything else you could stretch out of the clues......salad and jelly, and it's cooked on a stove (or grill). This is WAY TOO HARD! Kids are supposed to figure this out when the big people can't?!

OnlineMommie
OnlineMommie is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 01:42 AM   #1354

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Someone mentioned grapes as a clue. Here are two recipies with grapes:

"Grapplesnap" apple juice, baked beans and green grapes in the Blender.

"Spinneretti" green grapes, waffles and pumpkin in the Oven.

This is getting way to confusing and I'm a grandma.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 02:54 AM   #1355
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

All I know is I have a huge collection of gunk and megagunk or whatever it was called.
I can't figure out today's at all.
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 03:24 AM   #1356
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by 282leo8000
I just figured out something! The reason the Chili is first is just a coincidence! The prizes are listed in alphabetical order! Take a look!

Wait, but also, the Chili has a highlited box around it! Hmmmmmm........

Peppers are part of the recipe!!!!

OK.

I was about to say that all THREE new Key Craze Prizes had a highlighted box behind them (as often happens with new graphics) - BUT the flowers don't! So... the chili (in some way) and the details of the gown (perhaps the "bell/e") do seem to be part of the clues for SUNDAY, recipe #4.

There are SO MANY posts in this thread, we should REALLY start keeping better record of our thoughts
ie:

Thursday, Recipe #1: Canoopaddarole (tacos, fish sticks, asparagus)
made on the stove

Friday, Recipe #2: Pokeydokees (artichoke, raspberry, durian)
made in the sandwich maker

Saturday, Recipe #3: Symphoscone (rice, waffles, fudge)
made in the stove

alt #3: ???
Sunday, Recipe #4: Bean Burrito (baked beans, pancakes, cheeses)
made in the sandwich maker

etc....

(please don't argue with what I wrote - you are entitled to write whatever you want - but PLEASE do it orderly & make sense!)

I don't know where the "belle" fits in yet from the Twilight gown (sinc ebot hte chilli and gown were in highlighted boxes). Lots of questions, still. But my OCD brain needs a little bit of order in this thread - or I'll have a meltdown!

Hope this helps!
Have fun!
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 03:58 AM   #1357
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I'm with you Bankskinz....but I never was clear on one thing....where did we come up with the baked beans? I really want to go with the bean burrito.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 04:11 AM   #1358

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by RMMimii
I'm with you Bankskinz....but I never was clear on one thing....where did we come up with the baked beans? I really want to go with the bean burrito.
I think they were thinking the chilli from the hamster crazy for key item. To make chilli you would need baked beans?
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 04:42 AM   #1359
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Baked beans were in the ad for the Leonburger. It says that he loves to cook and he specializes in making baked bean bratwurst.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 06:03 AM   #1360
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Well, another fruitless night! I'm off to bed again, good luck if there's anybody continuing in the wee hours this morning!
alleine is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: