Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2011, 12:27 AM   #1341
KelliAnn11
Webkinz :)

Kelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

Not sure if it's at all helpful, but I was just reading through the comments made in WKN and noticed the following comment:

Nafaria says:
February 20, 2011 at 9:20 pm
How do you know I didn’t steal the secret stove that cooks the real recipies?
Kelli-Ann is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2011, 12:29 AM   #1342

mstoven has disabled reputation

Anyone here?
mstoven is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 12:33 AM   #1343
Narwhals are.....
Gifted

team edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by mstoven
Anyone here?
ME!!!!!!!!
team edward is offline Male
Old 02-21-2011, 12:33 AM   #1344
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

Anyone here?
I am!!

I think we're analyzing this to death and finding clues where there are none. That being said, I fully approve. Keep up the crazy over-analysis.
Ribbitsqueak is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 12:42 AM   #1345
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Kelli-Ann
Not sure if it's at all helpful, but I was just reading through the comments made in WKN and noticed the following comment:

Nafaria says:
February 20, 2011 at 9:20 pm
How do you know I didn’t steal the secret stove that cooks the real recipies?

Oh thank you Kelli-Ann. I kept clicking on that half message and couldn't get it to come up so I never could read it all. What do you think it means?
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 12:46 AM   #1346
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

That half message is the beginning of the message from Nafaria that was posted on the 17th.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:56 AM   #1347
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I suggested earlier...and no one replied/commented....that its strange they made a point of pushing the caterpiller video. It features an ice cream cone, an apple, and an apple pie. When you are done watching you get to take a survey to win an apple pie. Coincidence?...I don't think so.......There is an unsolved receipe that looks like it might fit some of those ingredients and pancakes on that big funny looking stove with all the unsolved...'Pomumitta' Are we supposed to figure out a new one?

How did you find out that was posted on the 17th? Like I said I couldn't make it work and we last saw her post about tacos on that day. I didn't see this posting yesterday.

View Post Originally Posted by Ribbitsqueak
That half message is the beginning of the message from Nafaria that was posted on the 17th.
Never mind....my mistake....I read it wrong. I see where you say its the beginning of the message posted on the 17th. Well that still doesn't eliminate the idea that we could find out an unsolved.

Last edited by RMMimii; 02-21-2011 at 12:56 AM..
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 01:08 AM   #1348

mstoven has disabled reputation

With all of these ingredients everyone is finding we might want to read
"Based on what we've learned so far, it appears that the clues to one recipe per day will be given out on the Webkinz Newz site, for the next six days. On the seventh day, players who know all six recipez will be able to enter the drawing to win either a Sparkling Pegasus or a Silk Sparrow."

This is a copy and paste.............

Anyone still here? I hope I don't sound negative, but I have read so much about all of the ingredients, I am super confused.........anyone come up with anything for the last two days?

Last edited by mstoven; 02-21-2011 at 01:08 AM..
mstoven is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 01:12 AM   #1349
I always knew I was
Gifted

With all of these ingredients everyone is finding we might want to read
"Based on what we've learned so far, it appears that the clues to one recipe per day will be given out on the Webkinz Newz site, for the next six days. On the seventh day, players who know all six recipez will be able to enter the drawing to win either a Sparkling Pegasus or a Silk Sparrow."

This is a copy and paste.............

Anyone still here? I hope I don't sound negative, but I have read so much about all of the ingredients, I am super confused.........anyone come up with anything for the last two days?
That quote comes from WI not Ganz. It did certainly look like it was going to be that way for the first couple of days, but when only 2 ingredients were found Saturday it looked like maybe it might not be quite that easy after all.

And I'm just as confused as you.
Old 02-21-2011, 01:14 AM   #1350
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Yeah, that was just an assumption made after the first day's results.
Ganz also doesn't say the ingredients will be listed in any particular order, it could even be a coincidence the first three we found happen to combine into a recipe as well.
alleine is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: