Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 10:39 PM   #1301
moochiepups
Webkinz :)

moochiepups will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

Here's my best guess...
Cookies from the sweet surprise article.
Jelly from the GREAT (grate) Grapes and cheese article.
Salad from the Griddling article... the ad is about pancakes but the picture show Chef G holding a bowl of salad.
This makes Bouncaleafulls.
It's far out but it's a possibility.
moochiepups is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2011, 10:40 PM   #1302
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

The pizza was in the "What Arcade Game Should You Try?" quiz.
I don't think that rooster could point to eggs because roosters don't lay eggs.
Ribbitsqueak is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 10:42 PM   #1303
Narwhals are.....
Gifted

team edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond repute

OK I am back!! Can someone catch me up??
team edward is offline Male
Old 02-20-2011, 10:47 PM   #1304
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Plese, Help Me With The Recipe Hunt !

There is a lot of misinformation out there, so I figure people are really wanting to win the Sparkling Pegasus and the Silk Sparrow. I have my heart set on a Silk Sparrow, so I will share this information in the hopes that everyone else will choose the Sparkling Pegasus! LOL
Day 1 (Th): Asparagus, Fish Sticks and Tacos in an oven make: Canoopaddarole
Day 2 (Fr): Artichoke, Durian and Raspberries in a sandwich maker make: Pokeydokees
Day 3 (Sa): Fudge, Waffles and White Rice in an oven make: Symphoscone

I have not been able to figure out today's ingredients, but when I do I will post them here for you.
Jeanene
jeanenehea is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 10:49 PM   #1305
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

Summary: No one can agree what the actual clues are, no recipes have been found for yeaterday or today. Or multiples have, take your pick.

Meanwhile in Ganz Headquarters:

"Haha look at them all scramble and search for clues!"
"It's funny to see them read so much into things"
"That'll teach them to think that we might make things easy for them."
"Bwahahahahahahaha"
Old 02-20-2011, 10:51 PM   #1306
Narwhals are.....
Gifted

team edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Ribbitsqueak
Summary: No one can agree what the actual clues are, no recipes have been found for yeaterday or today. Or multiples have, take your pick.

Meanwhile in Ganz Headquarters:

"Haha look at them all scramble and search for clues!"
"It's funny to see them read so much into things"
"That'll teach them to think that we might make things easy for them."
"Bwahahahahahahaha"
Oh OK. LOL
team edward is offline Male
Old 02-20-2011, 10:51 PM   #1307
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by doodlebug72898
THANK YOU webkinz215. Everybody keeps COMBINING CLUES from the two different days. Waffles, Carrots, White Rice, Fudge, Baked Beans are all from YESTERDAY.

Cookies, Salad, Cheese, Grapes, Honey, Waffles, Crackers, Pancakes are clues from TODAY.

Let's work with that.
Thank YOU for the rundown. I've been off for several hours and it's just too much to keep up with right now with the kids home and everything else. I was spending copious amounts of time reading this thread, contributing I hope, and checking the WKN while trying to catch these Wisps (which are MUCH harder to catch than the floating items as originally done) for 23 accounts for me, all the kids and my BFF and her kids.

Is there anything else I should be aware of before I settle into bed? And thanks in advance!
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 10:54 PM   #1308

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

So with the obvious 2 ingredients it's bean burritos- pancakes, cheese, baked beans
and the not so obvious ingedredients is bouncaleaf- cookies, jelly, salad?

If they are mixing up the ingredients (not having them on the same day) then there are alot of possibilities for the past few days including these?

Twistifish- cheese, fishsticks, pretzels (pretzel a clue yet?)
Grapplesnap- grapes, baked beans, apple juice (applejuice a clue yet?)
Spineretti- grapes, waffles, pumpkin (pumpkin a clue yet?)
Fruitberrycrepes- pancakes, blueberries, strawberry yogurt (yogurt a clue yet?)
Squishadash- fish sticks, pancakes, marshmallows (marshmallow a clue yet?)
Bluffles waffle shack- waffles, blueberries, cupcake (cupcake a clue yet?)

I'm afraid I have overthought this and am completely confused .
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 10:55 PM   #1309
I always knew I was
Gifted

I'd like to make an argument against Baked Beans. Baked beans is being considered because it's mentioned in the Leonberger's article. The Leonberger came out in the eStore this weekend (reason for article release) and it's PSF is Baked Bean Bratwurst. I think it's just a coincidence that the most recent pet release's PSF happens to have a w-store food in it's title.
Old 02-20-2011, 11:00 PM   #1310
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

I'm leaning towards symphoscone for yesterday and bean burritos for today. I'm just not sure where the fudge or baked beans are on wkn.

good luck everyone with the contest One of the questions I asked on wkn is why they make these contests so difficult.
lorib64 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: