Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 01:53 PM   #121
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
has no one seen it?! look at Nafaria's thingy and you find TACOs. i agree with raspberry and the other one.
That was yesterday's clue for the first recipe. Today's clues so far are either blueberry or raspberry and artichoke.
joi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2011, 01:54 PM   #122
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
All I know is that magical whisp appeared somewhere around 6AM ww time-as that was around when I signed on-I caught a hat first, and from then on they were those whisps...

I'm thinking they might have switched it up since they will have so many different items this week falling, maybe it is easier if we are looking for one graphic, and they only have to change the programming for the actual award and not the image...

long story short: I think the programmers opted for the easier option and the whisp is for their ease and not a clue at all...

I'm still thinking pokedokees since there are the raspberries, durian and artichoke...and cuz if I think on it any longer my brain might explode
Yeah DBird that makes sense. It threw me off cuz I already had gotten all of the hats by clicking hats.....
I don't like it though, it is too small if that is what it is going to be
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 02:00 PM   #123
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by mashley
OK - this may be a total stretch.
BUT - did you see the article on Arte's museum room? The highlighted features in the room are the "D"inosaur, and the "URN" - and his "DEN".
Squish the sounds together DURNDEN - - - Durian?

Maybe the confirmed third clue?
great find Mashley. i read that article and all i could see was the biggest thing in the room that stuck out but i thought it was a dragon. i couldnt see a dinosauer in that smalll picture. i think you are correct.

View Post Originally Posted by hamstar
Hey everybody! Some great thoughts on the recipes~ good job!

This is pretty---er, out of the blue but, I thought I'd mention it. In the 'its party time!' article, it mentions a card with cupcakes on it. Also, I see there is a debate about whether or not chef gazpacho's clue meant blueberries or raspberries. Well, the ingredients for the blueberry waffles shack are cupcakes, blueberries, and waffles. Just thought I'd say so in case something related to waffles pops up.
If not, you can just ignore this post and call me crazy
party time article talks about jellybeans. i think JELLY may be another ingredient we need.

Last edited by Lucy Hippo; 02-18-2011 at 02:00 PM..
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 02:05 PM   #124

Kaleb has a spectacular aura aboutKaleb has a spectacular aura about

todays recipie is: fish sticks, asparagus, and tocos!

i tryed it it worked
Kaleb is offline Male
Old 02-18-2011, 02:06 PM   #125
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Kaleb

i tryed it it worked
Kaleb...that was yesterday's ingredients and recipe!...
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 02:06 PM   #126
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by Kaleb

i tryed it it worked
That was yesterday's recipe, for day 1
Today's recipe has not been completed as of yet as we haven't received the 3rd clue for the day
Old 02-18-2011, 02:15 PM   #127
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

If you go back and read the thread a couple of pages, todays ingredients are: Raspberry, Artichoke and Durian = Pokeydokees. I can't begin to explain how they reached that conclusion but it makes sense
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 02:18 PM   #128
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by RMMimii
If you go back and read the thread a couple of pages, todays ingredients are: Raspberry, Artichoke and Durian = Pokeydokees. I can't begin to explain how they reached that conclusion but it makes sense
Durian makes sense but it is not exactly confirmed, it was thought about in a stretched out way

The artichoke is definitely it, that is the picture
The Raspberry is from the clue from Chef G but it could be the raspberry or the blueberry, he just said no strawberry
The Durian was thought of from Arte's room, the words Dinosaur, URN and DEN is what they used to come up with Durian
so it is not exactly confirmed yet
Old 02-18-2011, 02:18 PM   #129
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

Here are today's clues so far: Recipe Hunt Wiki.

If we find "Durian" in the next clue, the "Pokeydokees" theory is confirmed.

[However, some think raspberries might instead be blueberries.]
Old 02-18-2011, 02:25 PM   #130

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size. Just found this********************************/backyard3/l1_wk_scavenger_hunt_1.jpg[/IMG]

sorry it did not come out right but scroll to bottom of the page
the Durian ad is shown

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size. Just found this********************************/backyard3/l1_wk_scavenger_hunt_1.jpg[/IMG]

sorry it did not come out right but scroll to bottom of the page
the Durian ad is shown
Congratulations everyone on solving today recipe
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: