Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 09:11 PM   #1211
Webkinz :)

webkinz215 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

good point, so if you "moused over" the WHITE RICE picture it said "whtie rice", but "mousing over" the grill picture makes no reference to pancakes, so look further into the picture.
webkinz215 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2011, 09:15 PM   #1212
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

I know this is off the point but i just feel like asking what a snowman is doing in webkinz world?
I love growling is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 09:16 PM   #1213
ebkinzgirl12

webkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the rough

For those of you wondering where the baked beans came from, I found this in the Leonburger article:

And this pup is a terrific cook! The Leonberger specializes in making Baked Bean Bratwurst!

View Post Originally Posted by I love growling
I know this is off the point but i just feel like asking what a snowman is doing in webkinz world?
It's a webkinz. My sister has one.
webkinzgirl12 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 09:20 PM   #1214
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

I need to unleash my growl a lot i feel really stretched and confused:

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
-

I got to leave but I will be back on tomorrow night see you then! remember, let your inner growl shine through!! You rock webkinz215
Old 02-20-2011, 09:21 PM   #1215
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by I love growling
I don't mean to sound like a victim but please stop attacking me people I am just posting my ideas
Trust me....I am not attacking...I felt the same way earlier...but there have been so many negative posts that rather than reading through everything I wanted to ask...so honestly, thank you!
View Post Originally Posted by webkinz215
froggydoodle:
SALAD is in the picture of the pig grilling in the Academy
COOKIES all over the Newz today.
and grapes make JELLY
The above 3 are BOUNCALEAFULS.
That is how I read Sunday's recipe clues.

I also believe it is one recipe a day so the clues from yesterday were WAFFLES, RICE, and FUDGE (which was on sale in the Wshop and there were no other bizarre articles on the Newz).
I agree with the fudge idea...I tend to think the Gazelle article which made reference to the Wshop and the fact that fudge was on sale yesterday points towards fudge...totally agree!!!...

But grapes making jelly...that I`m unsure about...I know grapes make wine but do they make jelly....and this is a real question, I really do not know the answer so I`m asking for that reason only...not attacking at all!!! I know there is grape jelly as in the kind you spread on toast (we call it jam)...and if that is the one that you are talking about then it kind of makes sense because yesterday when they posted that quiz one of the things that was on the list as a pick for your favorite was bread and jam...here is a pic of that...
Click the image to open in full size.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 09:22 PM   #1216
zct2002

blah4768 is a jewel in the roughblah4768 is a jewel in the rough

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, aren't the items supposed to be from the wshop? The cookies shown are from Mazin' Hamster key craze.
blah4768 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 09:23 PM   #1217
ebkinzgirl12

webkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by blah4768
Correct me if I'm wrong, but, aren't the items supposed to be from the wshop? The cookies shown are from Mazin' Hamster key craze.
Yes, but we're pretty sure that they are referencing the W-Shop cookies. The Mazin' Hamsters cookies are an item, lol
webkinzgirl12 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 09:23 PM   #1218

webkinz215 is on a distinguished road

This is a childrens' website, I hardly doubt Webkinz would make a reference to grapes making wine. Grapes make JELLY. I am 99% sure that the recipe for today, Sunday, is Bouncaleafuls. I am also 99.9% sure it is 3 foods a day = one recipe. and I posted the 3 foods for the last 4 days earlier. I appreciate the dialogue froggydoodle.
webkinz215 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 09:24 PM   #1219
I <3 Orlando Bloo

totally agree with webkinz 215

yeah I am staying up for the next 5 mins so i can finish up this talk
Old 02-20-2011, 09:25 PM   #1220
zct2002

blah4768 is a jewel in the roughblah4768 is a jewel in the rough

If the cookies part is in then what about the honey? If you click on article it list that as a prize as well.
blah4768 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: