Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 08:51 PM   #1191
loony9083
Webkinz :)

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

never mind i thought that was a solved one. i just seen there is only 4 so far. right?
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2011, 08:52 PM   #1192

webkinz215 is on a distinguished road

fumble99, remember that this is geared towards kids. I think as adults, we sometimes make it harder than it is. Cookies is referenced numerous times today. Grapes and Cheese, its one or the other, because the third ingredient is the SALAD in the picture, not the pancakes. It isnt the maple syrup, because there is no maple syrup in the WShop. Have fun cooking.
webkinz215 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 08:54 PM   #1193
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

I think i'm confused because some of you are adults. don't get a lot of the time parent talk because of their word choices and how they turn it into a sentence.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-20-2011, 08:55 PM   #1194
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

i am a kid too i am stumbling too lol

oh my I just saw you picture I love wonder balls! Haven't had one in literally like 5 years
I love growling is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 08:55 PM   #1195

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

Could it be Bean Burrito using Pancakes - Baked Beans and Cheese on the stove .... ?!
yingyang94 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 08:55 PM   #1196
Narwhals are.....
Gifted

team edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone have the link to the Contest Wlki or all the recipes that have been confirmed???
team edward is offline Male
Old 02-20-2011, 08:57 PM   #1197
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

lol that is what i said!

(bumps heads with other recipe finders)

WE WILL CONQUER!!! DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!!
I love growling is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 08:57 PM   #1198
ebkinz Rule!

horseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of light

Ok people are saying it's Pancakes, Pizza, and Eggs. I get the pancakes but who in the heck came up with pizza and eggs and how did they come up with it?!?!?

(Yes i know it makes fried callistorm but where is the clues for proof for the pizza and eggs???
horseider1011 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 08:58 PM   #1199
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by I love growling
sorry, there are no confirmations, but my believed list is as follows:

Cannoopadderole
PokeyDokees
Symphoscone
Striped Mellowmallow
Bouncaleafulls

Hope this helps
View Post Originally Posted by I love growling
possible:

Bean burrito????
grapplesnap?

everyone seriously use the link I posted it is awesome!!
I think many of us, at least myself, are using the Webkinz Recipes under Webkinz Tools...where you literally only have to plug in a single ingredient and it will show you all possible recipes. I think most of us are waiting for more than 2 ingredients to show up for a recipe before we want to say that it is a recipe...

In the case of Symphoscone - fudge has never been a clue

In the case of Striped Mellowmallow - none of the ingredients (jelly, lemon pie, pickles) have been clues

In the case of Bouncaleafulls - Jelly and salad have not really been clues.

But I`d love to hear how you came up with the clues for the above if you have time...
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 08:58 PM   #1200

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by team edward
Does anyone have the link to the Contest Wlki or all the recipes that have been confirmed???
Webkinz Newz Recipe Hunt - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Is this it?
yingyang94 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: