Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 08:11 PM   #1141
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I believe that info came in the form of a tweet from Ganz.
Ah. I don't use that, so I didn't see it. It wasn't listed on WKN.
Did someone ask that?
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2011, 08:15 PM   #1142
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
Ah. I don't use that, so I didn't see it. It wasn't listed on WKN.
Did someone ask that?
I didn't see the tweet either....but someone posted it on the first day, I believe.
I'll check the recent tweets from Ganz and see if I can find it.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 08:18 PM   #1143
Where Forth Bunny?
Webkinz :)

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

The only related tweet was this:
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-20-2011, 08:19 PM   #1144
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

found it.....

webkinz Webkinz by Ganz @

@********** Recipe Hunt hints will not be in articles put up prior to the start of Newzapalooza.
Old 02-20-2011, 08:20 PM   #1145
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

Based on two of the articles in today's WebkinzNewz, I thought today's clue ingredients were cheese, grapes and pancakes. But nope, not according to the WIKI. It doesn't list those ingredients as a recipe. I made it in the oven and it was gloopy gloppy ooze. Oops.
Anyone have any other ideas?
Jeanene
jeanenehea is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 08:22 PM   #1146
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
The only related tweet was this:
Okay. What does this mean? Does it mean like no clues will be in articles for the starting of it?
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-20-2011, 08:23 PM   #1147
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
Okay. What does this mean? Does it mean like no clues will be in articles for the starting of it?
It means that only NEW articles will count from the start of the recipe contest on.....NOT prior.
Old 02-20-2011, 08:24 PM   #1148
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
i think that's a little bit overthinking.
Okay, I REALLY think we need to stop judging people on overthinking...yesterday you were all for wanting to put Waffles on WIKI...and today you wanted to delete them with Dixie`s idea...and isn`t Dixie`s idea overthinking...Those of us who do think waffles are a clue are not judging Dixie for her ideas...yet as soon as someone else comes out with an idea that is a little out of the box we`re being told we are overthinking...let`s just go with it and lets HAVE FUN...this is not fun anymore, I feel judged for posting....lets just come up with ideas without judging people...keep an open mind and maybe we can all come to some consensus....
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 08:24 PM   #1149
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
so far this is what I have...

We know for SURE (IMO):

rice
durian
fish sticks
asparagus
artichoke
raspberries
tacos

what we know MAYBE:
pancakes
waffles
cookies
grapes
cheese
baked beans
Old 02-20-2011, 08:25 PM   #1150
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
It means that only NEW articles will count from the start of the recipe contest on.....NOT prior.
Thanks.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: