Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 07:59 PM   #1131
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ
Webkinz :)

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Well, why would they put the same article in there twice? ANd it had to be deliberate because they show both on the middle section with two different images...

Of course I am over thinking this because underthinking it isn't getting it solved! hahaha! They are making me CRAZY!!! Crazy? I was crazy once...they put me in a rubber room..it was cold there...I died...they buried me...they buried me with worms...WORMS!!??? worms make me CRAZY!!! Crazy? I was crazy once...
One was to introduce it. The other one was like in the Webkinz Newspaper.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2011, 08:00 PM   #1132
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

Sorry, but I am about to add to the mess. Could some of Chef G's recipes be mega stove (the one that needs 5 ingredients) recipes? I hope not - this is hard enough as is.
FBmom is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 08:02 PM   #1133
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by FBmom
Sorry, but I am about to add to the mess. Could some of Chef G's recipes be mega stove (the one that needs 5 ingredients) recipes? I hope not - this is hard enough as is.

I was thinking this also!
blueajah is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 08:04 PM   #1134
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

so far this is what I have...

We know for SURE (IMO):

rice
durian
fish sticks
asparagus
artichoke
raspberries
tacos

what we know MAYBE:
pancakes
waffles
cookies
grapes
cheese
baked beans
Under Crazy for Key Craze!

Chili
Cookies
Honey
Chocolates
Waffles

Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 08:04 PM   #1135

webkinz215 is on a distinguished road

The clues are:
cookies
salad (picture of chef holding, not pancakes)
grapes make JELLY

so, I believe Bounceafuls or however you spell it.
webkinz215 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 08:05 PM   #1136
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

so far this is what I have...

We know for SURE (IMO):

rice
durian
fish sticks
asparagus
artichoke
raspberries
tacos

what we know MAYBE:
pancakes
waffles
cookies
grapes
cheese
baked beans
is the baked beans because of the chili?
000000005 is offline Male
Old 02-20-2011, 08:08 PM   #1137
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz215
The clues are:
cookies
salad (picture of chef holding, not pancakes)
grapes make JELLY

so, I believe Bounceafuls or however you spell it.
That could absolutely be it
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 08:08 PM   #1138

webkinz215 is on a distinguished road

The contest said new clues for one recipe per day. older items not on todays list. I tried all combinations on 5 ingredient stove. I would bet a dollar to a donut it is COOKIES, SALAD, (grape)JELLY. Have a great evening everyone.
webkinz215 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 08:09 PM   #1139
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz215
The contest said new clues for one recipe per day. older items not on todays list. I tried all combinations on 5 ingredient stove. I would bet a dollar to a donut it is COOKIES, SALAD, (grape)JELLY. Have a great evening everyone.
were does it say 1 recipe per day? I wasn't able to find that earlier when I was looking
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 08:10 PM   #1140
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
were does it say 1 recipe per day? I wasn't able to find that earlier when I was looking
I believe that info came in the form of a tweet from Ganz.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: