Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 07:48 PM   #1121
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

The rice was actually put on yesterday around 3 pm

If we go by what foods they put up there today
grapes
cheese
cookies
pancakes
Also in the photos are
Salad
Crackers
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2011, 07:53 PM   #1122
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ
Webkinz :)

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Ganz should have put like specific rules saying stuff like (We're giving out 3 clues each day or the clue will be at random order) so that way we know how many we're looking for.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-20-2011, 07:53 PM   #1123
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

But I really think now we need to just keep track of all the food they put up until Tues and then figure out the recipes, it makes no sense with only 2 foods yesterday and then a whole list of possibles today
Old 02-20-2011, 07:53 PM   #1124
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
The rice was actually put on yesterday around 3 pm

If we go by what foods they put up there today
grapes
cheese
cookies
pancakes
Also in the photos are
Salad
Crackers
So what does the rice go with? Ugh, its all melding together. Talk abot gunk!
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 07:53 PM   #1125
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Ah, so I go out for a few hours and the clues appear!

It's more confusing than ever - now it seems like we have too many foods and still haven't solved yesterday's recipe. And we have a partial message from Nafaria.

I'm burned out on this now, but I think in the morning I'm going to start trying different combinations of the foods (including the white rice) in each appliance.

This is supposed to be solved by kids??
joi is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 07:54 PM   #1126
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

ok, there are two articles about the superhero theme...

maybe that means there are two ingredients that are mentioned that are actually appearing twice (in two separate recipes? )
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 07:55 PM   #1127
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
ok, there are two articles about the superhero theme...

maybe that means there are two ingredients that are mentioned that are actually appearing twice (in two separate recipes? )
i think that's a little bit overthinking.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-20-2011, 07:57 PM   #1128
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Well, why would they put the same article in there twice? ANd it had to be deliberate because they show both on the middle section with two different images...

Of course I am over thinking this because underthinking it isn't getting it solved! hahaha! They are making me CRAZY!!! Crazy? I was crazy once...they put me in a rubber room..it was cold there...I died...they buried me...they buried me with worms...WORMS!!??? worms make me CRAZY!!! Crazy? I was crazy once...
Old 02-20-2011, 07:57 PM   #1129
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

But in the Chef G thing it does say, Keep track of the foods you find in those weird places and then, next Wednesday, you can tell me the name of the recipes I was going to make, and the ingredients that go into them

It doesn't say get 3 foods and that is the recipe. I think we are overthinking it and if we wait to do the other recipes we might figure it out easier
Old 02-20-2011, 07:58 PM   #1130
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

so far this is what I have...

We know for SURE (IMO):

rice
durian
fish sticks
asparagus
artichoke
raspberries
tacos

what we know MAYBE:
pancakes
waffles
cookies
grapes
cheese
baked beans
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: