Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 06:53 PM   #1101
webz1225
Webkinz :)

kgracey1225 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

Yeah they updated it so what are the clues
kgracey1225 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2011, 06:55 PM   #1102
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I posted this on my other site about 10 minutes ago and was going to post that and also something else I noticed...

Yesterday, there was reference to Wshop and fudge was on sale...(never did get an actual fudge clue though)

Today, they have Waffles and grapes as clues...well WAFFLES + GRAPES + PUMPKIN make spineretti...and deluxe members got free spineretti at the same hour the clues came out...(never did get pumpkin as an actual clue)...just FOOD for thought...LOL
I think you are right...I think we will have to put the ingredients together...I think they are coming at random and we have to figure it out...
View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
This may be true that the ingredients could come in any order and they have to be deciphered at the end, although contrary to the first two days. No matter what, though, the ingredients to the recipes were said to be scattered all over Webkinz Newz, so I think if an ingredient is somewhere outside of those newz articles, it can't be considered. For example, unless fudge shows up later in an article, its sale in the W Shop shouldn't be counted as relevant. And for something like Spinneretti, there has been no pumpkin, so that whole recipe has yet to show up.

Something still seems to be wrong to me, because it seems as though the order of the first two days really should have followed through to the end of the contest...
I would say I agree with you monkeecj...I`m really thinking everything will stay in the news...but regarding the idea of spineretti...anyone notice the article on the news promoting todays newz site game of the day....Spider solitaire...and spineretti has a spider and web on it...I`m going to watch for any reference to pumpkin....
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 07:02 PM   #1103
webz1225

kgracey1225 will become famous soon enough

So I found the pancakes but any others????
kgracey1225 is offline Male
Old 02-20-2011, 07:02 PM   #1104
Hkinz is on a distinguished road

THIS IS ALL THE FOODS I COULD FIND FROM DAY 1- 4

Tacos
Fishsticks
Asparagus
Jellybeans (Probably not one)
Raspberry or Blueberry (Thinking it is more Raspberry)
Durian
Baked Beans (Leonberger ad)
Waffles
White Rice
Cookies
Pancakes
Cheese
Grapes
Hkinz is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 07:04 PM   #1105
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
I thought that was strange, too, so I compared the words side-to-side. The only thing that's different is the opening line or so... But I couldn't find any hidden codes.

I've been playing around with this..... the different line is

It’s a plane…no, it’s a bird…a bird with a fancy clock!

Which leads me to the Blufadoodle ( a bird with a fancy clock)

watched the video and nothing, but the Blufadoodle's PSI is Doodle Noodles

There are Ramen Noodle in the WShop maybe that is a clue?!?

What do you think?
blueajah is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 07:04 PM   #1106
Hkinz is on a distinguished road

I FORGOT TO ADD ATICHOKE
Hkinz is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 07:07 PM   #1107
ebkinzgirl12

webkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the rough

Another possible clue...

In the quiz the other day, the all E's result says:
If you chose mostly E’s: Get ready to make some dough –pizza dough, that is! Visit Pizza Palace and you’ll have a blast using your pizza dough and topping machines – and cooking up a delicious pie or two! Yum!

Anyone think pizza could be added to the list of ingredients?
webkinzgirl12 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 07:11 PM   #1108

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

anyone think cookies is one of today's clues?
Sweet Surprise Treasure Box | WKN: Webkinz Newz
windcolors is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 07:12 PM   #1109
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by blueajah
I've been playing around with this..... the different line is

It’s a plane…no, it’s a bird…a bird with a fancy clock!

Which leads me to the Blufadoodle ( a bird with a fancy clock)

watched the video and nothing, but the Blufadoodle's PSI is Doodle Noodles

There are Ramen Noodle in the WShop maybe that is a clue?!?

What do you think?

The Blufadoodle doesn't actually come with the clock that has to be bought separately.

The Rooster's PSI is a clock. If you go to the Rooster in the Kinzapedia its the only pet listed without it's PSF. It's PSF is Bright n' Early Breakfast which is a stack of pancakes.

I think it's just another obscue clue that points towards a real one (the griddle).

Last edited by Ribbitsqueak; 02-20-2011 at 07:14 PM..
Ribbitsqueak is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 07:12 PM   #1110
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by peacemom
Sorry if this is a repeat, I have tried to read through the most recent posts, Has anyone noticed on the HOME page of WKN under Fun Stuff on Webkinz News, there is a message from Nafaria,

"It's me Nafaria! I hear Chef Gazpacho has told you that I snatched his recipes..."

That's it! It doesn't lead you to anything as you can't click on it. Perhaps this is prelude to a new clue coming? Also, I saw the two Super Hero theme articles mentioned, so I looked at them closely and the only odd thing I saw was

Up in the sky! It's a plane...no, it's a bird... a bird with a fancy clock! this may have nothing to do with the recipe hunt. But isn't that odd. I did not see any clock in the new Theme. Just throwing it out there.
The Blufadoodle has a new clock in her video that you can get in the E-Store.
crosses is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: