Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 05:53 PM   #1051
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
I thought that was strange, too, so I compared the words side-to-side. The only thing that's different is the opening line or so... But I couldn't find any hidden codes.
the pictures are different too but didn't see anything
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2011, 05:58 PM   #1052
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
ok Dixie, if I may compound on yoru theory...When you go to the lnk with the recipe..is that GAZPACHO in the background drooling on the squares????
Yes it is
Has anyone checked out the recipe books yet? I mean it might be as simple as that. There are a bunch of recipes that never needed solving because they were published as a book for us to try out with our applainces.
When you talk about simplicity for children who don't have the resources we do, this is the best one there is.

Now getting back to Kimmie. When you look her up in the characters in Kinzapedia it says THIS about her, which substantiates what I have been thinking about the THIRD recipe (heaven't read up on the 4th one yet)
Kimmy is a crafty koala. She loves using glitter and glue and all kinds of fun stuff to make fantastic crafts. She also likes making delicious recipes for her friends. Her best friend is Amanda Panda, her partner-in-thrift-sale-shopping-crime. Kimmy is enthusiastic and artistic. She’s looking forward to the day that she can open up her own shop and sell her handmade wares
That's what lead me to Crafty Critters because that is HER site in webkinz World. The ONLY recipe that uses White rice in her recipes is the Crispy Chocolate Square. That's TWO ingredients (Rice and Chocolate) Now you go to the W-shop and pick up a recipe book for the stove...Lo and behold THAT recipe is in there, too. There are your Marshmallows...
The only cookbook that has a stove recipe in it is Simply Delicious Cookbook. It has Crispy Chocolate Squares in it.

Follow my logic?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 05:59 PM   #1053
ebkinz Rule!
Webkinz :)

horseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of light

So what was yesterday's recipe???
horseider1011 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 06:03 PM   #1054

mom0fthree is on a distinguished road

AAAAAAA!

I think that I am giving up - my brain is fried from all of this stuff from WN
mom0fthree is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 06:05 PM   #1055
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by horseider1011
So what was yesterday's recipe???
We don't know. We're missing one ingredient and we haven't seen any hints today on recipes for today.

This is frustrating now because none of us may be able to enter the contest with missing food items or recipes.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 06:06 PM   #1056
ebkinz Rule!

horseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
We don't know. We're missing one ingredient and we haven't seen any hints today on recipes for today.

This is frustrating now because none of us may be able to enter the contest with missing food items or recipes.
I agree
horseider1011 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 06:07 PM   #1057
Narwhals are.....
Gifted

team edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan

But if you were checking the WI recipes they might not have the recipe because some are unknown.
team edward is offline Male
Old 02-20-2011, 06:07 PM   #1058
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

yup they should had hidden food pics for us lol
webkinzmom007 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 06:07 PM   #1059
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by team edward
But if you were checking the WI recipes they might not have the recipe because some are unknown.
Hmm good point.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 06:08 PM   #1060
Narwhals are.....
Gifted

team edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yes it is
Has anyone checked out the recipe books yet? I mean it might be as simple as that. There are a bunch of recipes that never needed solving because they were published as a book for us to try out with our applainces.
When you talk about simplicity for children who don't have the resources we do, this is the best one there is.

Now getting back to Kimmie. When you look her up in the characters in Kinzapedia it says THIS about her, which substantiates what I have been thinking about the THIRD recipe (heaven't read up on the 4th one yet)
Kimmy is a crafty koala. She loves using glitter and glue and all kinds of fun stuff to make fantastic crafts. She also likes making delicious recipes for her friends. Her best friend is Amanda Panda, her partner-in-thrift-sale-shopping-crime. Kimmy is enthusiastic and artistic. She’s looking forward to the day that she can open up her own shop and sell her handmade wares
That's what lead me to Crafty Critters because that is HER site in webkinz World. The ONLY recipe that uses White rice in her recipes is the Crispy Chocolate Square. That's TWO ingredients (Rice and Chocolate) Now you go to the W-shop and pick up a recipe book for the stove...Lo and behold THAT recipe is in there, too. There are your Marshmallows...
The only cookbook that has a stove recipe in it is Simply Delicious Cookbook. It has Crispy Chocolate Squares in it.

Follow my logic?
OMG that's brilliant!!
team edward is offline Male
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: