Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 03:34 PM   #991
Webkinz :)
wwrules is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

Weekend Round-Up | WKN: Webkinz Newz did you notice what the weekend round up asaid, nothing about hunting for recipes
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2011, 03:38 PM   #992
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
If they make you wait around though, it is keeping you on THEIR site looking, and playing the games and such.
I think it increases their side of things if everyone is on there for the entire day. I don't know much about sites and how it works but I am sure the more people visiting it the better for them ?
Generally they get their ad revenue based on the site traffic. So yes, having more people make frequent visits and staying on for long periods of time is good for them because they can charge advertisers more. However, with something like this they run the risk of people getting frustrated or bored and just giving up. And perhaps not even bothering with future WKN events if there seem to be chronic problems.
joi is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 03:46 PM   #993
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
the schools in my area have to go on mon. to make up for snow days!
Last weekend my brother told me where he lives that it was weird seeing school buses on Saturday. They sent the kids to school on Saturdays to make up some of the days.
I'm sure they would have rather been on a holiday.
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 04:05 PM   #994
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
Last weekend my brother told me where he lives that it was weird seeing school buses on Saturday. They sent the kids to school on Saturdays to make up some of the days.
I'm sure they would have rather been on a holiday.
wow!!!! i'd like to see them get my DD on a school bus on a saturday!!!!
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 04:30 PM   #995
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

OK two questions:

Are we still missing the last recipe food from yesterday? Also, has the recipe been figured out for today (sunday)?
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 04:31 PM   #996
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
OK two questions:

Are we still missing the last recipe food from yesterday? Also, has the recipe been figured out for today (sunday)?
We are at a loss...yesterday's ingredient/recipe has not been confirmed and there have been no new clues today. You can always check the WIKI for updates rather than reading though this thread...
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 04:39 PM   #997
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Thanks. We only have about two days left until this event ends. I hope the fact that we haven't gotten any updates doesn't put us behind.
Old 02-20-2011, 04:39 PM   #998
yay i can change it!
Tyyttyyt5 is on a distinguished road

I think that we need to contact ganz to make this clues easier.No kid can figure it out alone.
What do you think?
Tyyttyyt5 is offline Male
Old 02-20-2011, 04:41 PM   #999
Majesty84

Yeah someone should call Ganz to find out why we haven't seen any recipe hints for today and ask about the one we haven't seen for day 3.
Old 02-20-2011, 04:46 PM   #1000
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Kirmitlove
ok, I am throwing in the hat. Or is it towel???? IDK. So far, my recipes are agrusa and pokey dokees and the piano one BYE BYE
Hi Kirmitlove. What is Agrusa? I haven't seen any mention of that one before.
crosses is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: