Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 11:56 AM   #91
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

gracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

I agree with Froggy Doodle...it could be a berry but NOT a raspberry because it is NOT rumbly, airy, sugary or prickly...i'm going to write down both and wait to find the third ingredient and then check recipes...but WAIT...yesterday's front page WI article had a picture of the correct recipe...maybe today's picture is correct also...i'm plugging in raspberry into WI's ingredient searcher [cuz artichoke is not listed there as a choice] and i come up with the picture on the front page of WI...it's called pokeydokees and has both artichoke and raspberries and another ingredient i'll have to look up in w-shop cuz it's brand new and i don't recognize it...THANKS WI...you've done it again...and i have not even seen third ingredient clue on WKN yet...WoW!!
gracekiara is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2011, 12:07 PM   #92
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Actually the clue says it is a berry + NOT Rumbly, Airy, Sugary or Prickly...so that could mean it is NOT rasp + berry...meaning it would be a blueberry...
View Post Originally Posted by GloryToWebkinz
I agree with froggy
View Post Originally Posted by gracekiara
I agree with Froggy Doodle...it could be a berry but NOT a raspberry because it is NOT rumbly, airy, sugary or prickly...i'm going to write down both and wait to find the third ingredient and then check recipes...but WAIT...yesterday's front page WI article had a picture of the correct recipe...maybe today's picture is correct also...i'm plugging in raspberry into WI's ingredient searcher [cuz artichoke is not listed there as a choice] and i come up with the picture on the front page of WI...it's called pokeydokees and has both artichoke and raspberries and another ingredient i'll have to look up in w-shop cuz it's brand new and i don't recognize it...THANKS WI...you've done it again...and i have not even seen third ingredient clue on WKN yet...WoW!!
Thanks guys...it could very well be raspberry...because I'm not sure Ganz would be that tricky with the kids they are making these clues for...however, until that third clue comes in just keep an open mind...that's my philosophy.......I think the important thing to remember is that just because we at WI haven't found a recipe, well, it doesn't mean it hasn't been solved...look at that Spiny sporcues recipe...it was supposedly solved well over a year ago...but the person is obviously not a member here so 'we' don't know the recipe...but others do....

In all honesty, I'm leaning towards raspberries...but I am going to wait for that last clue before I bet the farm on it....

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 02-18-2011 at 12:10 PM..
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 12:08 PM   #93
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Actually the clue says it is a berry + NOT Rumbly, Airy, Sugary or Prickly...so that could mean it is NOT rasp + berry...meaning it would be a blueberry...
Don't over think it
He also says Not Sassy like a strawberry or Jazzy as a Jazzberry. RASP berry falls in between the two not RASS berry or quite RAZZ berry, but RASPberry
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 12:09 PM   #94

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

the picture today was artichoke,in nafarias message it was tacos, and it is deffinatly raspberry because of the first letters in the words
Old 02-18-2011, 12:12 PM   #95
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Don't over think it
He also says Not Sassy like a strawberry or Jazzy as a Jazzberry. RASP berry falls in between the two not RASS berry or quite RAZZ berry, but RASPberry
LOL...as I posted above...
Quote:
In all honesty, I'm leaning towards raspberries...but I am going to wait for that last clue before I bet the farm on it
.......not so much overthinking, just not jumping the gun...LOL
Old 02-18-2011, 12:15 PM   #96

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

If you check out the recipes, the only one that has artichoke is the pokeydokees and it has raspberries and a Durian...they are both in the wshop.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:17 PM   #97
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is sweet stuff
mashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuff

OK - this may be a total stretch.
BUT - did you see the article on Arte's museum room? The highlighted features in the room are the "D"inosaur, and the "URN" - and his "DEN".
Squish the sounds together DURNDEN - - - Durian?

Maybe the confirmed third clue?
Old 02-18-2011, 12:18 PM   #98

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

I missed that...good catch!
Old 02-18-2011, 12:23 PM   #99
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by mashley
OK - this may be a total stretch.
BUT - did you see the article on Arte's museum room? The highlighted features in the room are the "D"inosaur, and the "URN" - and his "DEN".
Squish the sounds together DURNDEN - - - Durian?

Maybe the confirmed third clue?
Wow...that is amazing...yesterday, before the actual fishsticks clue came out there was the mention of fishsticks in that cupcake article...a little more obscure than the actual clue, but nonetheless, it was there...you could be onto something!!!!
Old 02-18-2011, 12:33 PM   #100
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

To add to the list of why "raspberries" seems likely: another stretch, but it says "not strawberry or cherry" -- both are red, like raspberries...

[my apologies if someone has mentioned this already]

Either way, here Durian, Durian [or whatever]. *whistles* come out come out wherever you are...
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: