Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2011, 07:06 AM   #81
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" to Begin on Thursday

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
ooOOOoooo that makes sense! I guess my cosmic powers are too lame!
Maybe we are overthinking this, then
I have seen people go from one extreme to the other on recipe combos before. This may be harder than you think
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2011, 07:07 AM   #82
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Maybe we are overthinking this, then
I have seen people go from one extreme to the other on recipe combos before. This may be harder than you think
haha! I gave up thinking long ago!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 07:08 AM   #83
Summer, come back!
Webkinz :)

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

there is a log in button in teensy letters on the top rightish of the page...once you are logged in you can leave comments (pending approval of course)
I didn't see it. So do we have to say anything when we find the title of the recipe or just make note of the title and enter at the end of the time limit? Sorry, maybe it's just too early for me!
kawee is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 07:12 AM   #84
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

haha! I gave up thinking long ago!
Easy for you to say YOu HAVE a Sparkling Pegasus 'Director Wonderkinz'
Old 02-17-2011, 07:21 AM   #85
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by kawee
I don't know. Tacos have a recipie. We turn in the Title and the ingredients. Does Fish sticks have ingredients? Isn't IT an ingredient?
Oh ganz this is confusing again !
Hold on everyone - it didn't say that the contest would tell you the SOLUTION (end-product) - it said to look for the ingredients to the recipes.

Tacos can be bought in the wshop. They qualify as a single ingredient, as such.

And fish sticks makes NO SENSE in this comment about cupcakes - so I am almost CERTAIN the fish sticks clue is legit.

Let's just keep our eyes open and start a master list of possible info, and then the great WI chefs out there can help us sort it all out!

Personally, my family says I'm a great cook - but when it comes to WW recipes - I've never solved ONE! - So, I guess my abilities are limited to real food!

Hugs,
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 08:10 AM   #86
BunnyT

kathyt67 is a jewel in the roughkathyt67 is a jewel in the rough

Would carrots count? That's the name of the new 'mazin hamster?

"Carrots is one adorable MAZIN’ Hamster! Just in time for spring, Carrots has hopped in to Webkinz World. Pick up this terrific MAZIN’ Hamster today and you’ll not only get a great new member of your Webkinz family – you’ll also get access to mazes and the Hamster Hamlet!"
Old 02-17-2011, 08:23 AM   #87

111kids is a jewel in the rough111kids is a jewel in the rough

Smile Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" to Begin on Thursday

Tacos + Fish Sticks + Cupcake (W-shop) = GREY GUNK
Also tried to use Retirement Cupcake, but it did not accept it as an ingredient

Tacos + Fish Sticks + Carrots = GREY GUNK

Tacos + Fish Sticks + Hot Chocolate (W-Shop) = GREEN GUNK

(Did not have triple hot chocolate in my dock)

Last edited by 111kids; 02-17-2011 at 08:23 AM..
111kids is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 08:28 AM   #88

bonesbongo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by 111kids
Tacos + Fish Sticks + Cupcake (W-shop) = GREY GUNK
Also tried to use Retirement Cupcake, but it did not accept it as an ingredient

Tacos + Fish Sticks + Carrots = GREY GUNK

Tacos + Fish Sticks + Hot Chocolate (W-Shop) = GREEN GUNK

(Did not have triple hot chocolate in my dock)
How are you trying to make these items in (stove blender)?
We could all work on this
bonesbongo is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 08:36 AM   #89
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Stove...
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:38 AM   #90
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Maybe it would be easier to find asparagus on the WKN site than it would to be create a whole new recipe, I am thinking.
Closed

Tags
canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, darn bad fairies, i like cheese, recipe must b easy!, webkinz newz contest, what is day 2?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: