Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2011, 04:47 PM   #191
I, Are Thankfull!
Webkinz :)

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" to Begin on Thursday

View Post Originally Posted by fumble99
I am wondering if they will have any we have not solved yet and we will be able to figure them out this way Come on Spiny Sporcues!
I think that would be awesome to get one unsolved recipe ... let's hope for Spiny Sporcues!!
april1013 is online now Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2011, 05:03 PM   #192

wolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
That would seem a foregone conclusion, Gwenda, but WOW, YES Anything NEW might be what to look for for sure Great point. OR anything that we are used to seeing, but altered...You rock You are a good detective
Just Guessing but did anyone notice that the "exclusive Riding the Rails Train" showed up minutes before the Nafaria article did.....my thinking maybe it means the Superstinachew ( the chocolate train recipe)? Just my 2 cents worth
ps added this to an earlier post for wiki and it was delected for some reason unknown to me but still is it not a possiblitily?
wolflver is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 05:41 PM   #193
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Were and when are the recipes turned in? Is it day by day or all at once. I thought it was at the end but I think the news site is very vague about everything. I know this morning they were called by some of you (thanks for that). I just wish they would be more organized. I'm sure I'll get used to the newz site but it may take a while.
kawee is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 05:53 PM   #194
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by kawee
Were and when are the recipes turned in? Is it day by day or all at once. I thought it was at the end but I think the news site is very vague about everything. I know this morning they were called by some of you (thanks for that). I just wish they would be more organized. I'm sure I'll get used to the newz site but it may take a while.
It says next Wednesday you will be able to submit all of your guesses. So just keep track of everything and submit it next week
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 05:56 PM   #195
webz1225

kgracey1225 will become famous soon enough

I have been looking but I only know there is tacos
kgracey1225 is offline Male
Old 02-17-2011, 06:01 PM   #196
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

Thank you so much everyone for all the awesome work!
aerogrit is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 06:01 PM   #197
acky is one coooool

wackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledge

When doe this start?
wackyhead is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 06:16 PM   #198
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by wackyhead
When doe this start?

The hunt for food clues began today. If you go to WKN right now and read the top three featured articles you would find the clues. the tree foods are tacos, fish sticks and asparagus. When put together they make Canoopaddarole.

View Post Originally Posted by peacemom
The hunt for food clues began today. If you go to WKN right now and read the top three featured articles you would find the clues. The three foods are tacos, fish sticks and asparagus. When put together they make Canoopaddarole.

Fixing those typos
peacemom is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 06:19 PM   #199

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Now that we know what we're looking for it looks like it will be fairly easy. When the contest started at midnight it was confusing because I didn't know if they were using the third party ads but their clues are great so far and easy to find. I hope each day will be this fun. Good luck to everyone !!
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 06:25 PM   #200
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by peacemom
The hunt for food clues began today. If you go to WKN right now and read the top three featured articles you would find the clues. the tree foods are tacos, fish sticks and asparagus. When put together they make Canoopaddarole.

Fixing those typos
So we just need to write down Canoopaddarole for todays answer? Or do we need to keep track of the foods too? Still not understanding this LOL
Closed

Tags
canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, darn bad fairies, i like cheese, recipe must b easy!, webkinz newz contest, what is day 2?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: