Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2011, 12:19 PM   #161
Webkinz :)
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" to Begin on Thursday

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
It's not a confirmation, just a consensus for now. Only time will tell. Either way, you can take a breather and know at least one of us here at WI are on the case!
Thanks Romeo! I just worry about checking back in in 4 hours and having to catch up on pages upon pages of thread!
losingmymind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2011, 12:23 PM   #162

CockerSpanial♥ will become famous soon enough

Sooo...
how the heck do we get the pegasus?

You grow tAll and straight,
You’re a lovely shade of Green,
You’Re happy in a Pan,
Or in a Soup tUreen.

You’re lovely with some butter,
Or Some sAlt – but just a pinch,
Think about this poem,
And the answer is A cinch!

ARUAA ?

ARUSAA???? ughh

Ouch sorry it was
ARPSUAA ?

AGRPUSAA? Ahh I got it ASPARAGUS xD
CockerSpanial♥ is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 12:23 PM   #163
yay i can change it!
Tyyttyyt5 is on a distinguished road

You missed the G of green so its asparagus.
Tyyttyyt5 is offline Male
Old 02-17-2011, 12:29 PM   #164
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Toastlady
I thought that the ad for this contest read that there would be a recipe hidden somewhere on the Webkinz Newz. Are we sure that the ingredients are hidden instead?
Its not well stated, but Chef G has had his recipe cards stolen. We found food references on the newz site that make a recipe, so the consensus is we find the food clues, and then determine which recipe he was going to make. We also believe (hope!) it will be one recipe per day, and that today's recipe has been solved.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 12:32 PM   #165

Toastlady has a spectacular aura about

Oh, awesome! So what are the ingredients? What is the recipe? I read something about asparagus
Toastlady is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 12:33 PM   #166
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Relax & have fun, fella!

The first clue is in Nafaria's message - the letters "T A C O S" are capitalized.

The second clue is in the FUN section, under the card/invitation craft ideas. The fourth one talks all about cupcakes - but then mentions fish sticks (very odd).

We are expecting the third clue later in the day - we're looking for asparagus, but we could be wrong!

Have fun!

Banks
And YIPPIE!!!!!! Way to go WI's! Asparagus!!! Who'da thunk?

G'night y'all - I just had to stay up a little longer & see if the 3rd clue came in!
And what an odd, random article with a poem on a green vegetable.... Thanks Ganz for making it obvious that ASPARAGUS is one of the clues.

Any other recipies with ASPARAGUS & TACOS? If not, then the fishsticks were correct (yes - I found that one!) and the Canoepaddarole is the recipe (spelling?) and it is a stove recipe.

Now I can rest easy (easier tomorrow, if only 3 clues show up each day...)

Have fun!

Night night!

Banks (all the other L'il Kinz are already asleep)
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 12:39 PM   #167

denim&diamonds is an unknown quantity at this point

Great job everyone, I found it too but you guys are so fast to post. Also lets keep an eye out for the back ground all the pictures have the light blue back ground with stars. , Molly pig, Nafaria and Chef Gazpacho it could be something we can work with. Good luck everyone.
denim&diamonds is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 12:42 PM   #168
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Hibiscus
Well, fish stick are part of the twistifish fondue recipe, so maybe the fish sticks clue refers to twistifish fondue? In which case we should look for a pretzel and cheese as well.
Now that we think we have today all figured out (and I really think we might) - Hibiscus is VERY observant - the streaming headline on WW (not the newz site - but on WW in the map page) asks if you've made Twistifish Fondue (made with fish sticks) lately.... but though that is a good catch, I don't think the newz contest said anyhting about us getting clues on WW - but who knows - perhaps we should keep an eye on that ticker banner this next week also... just trying to 'stir the pot'.... Its fun to play around.... Gotta do something the rest of the day, eh?

Night' all (for real this time! It's almost midnight and I'm about to turn into a pumpkin myself!)

May all 20 prizes go to WIs!!!!!

Hugs!
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 01:16 PM   #169
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

My daughter and I figured out all the clues together today (she's home sick) without coming to WI but we might be short on time for the other puzzles and she VERY much wants to win one of these pets. Are we using this thread to work together & solve this or is there another official thread for this contest collaboration?
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 01:23 PM   #170
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
My daughter and I figured out all the clues together today (she's home sick) without coming to WI but we might be short on time for the other puzzles and she VERY much wants to win one of these pets. Are we using this thread to work together & solve this or is there another official thread for this contest collaboration?
I did too......and I hope to win one of the prizes too but our chances are dropped greatly with everyone on here knowing the answers without actually figuring it out.
I haven't seen another thread yet just this one..
I think there should be another one if everyone is going to use it for the entire week, the front page stories seem to go bye bye quicker than a week.

Change that here is the Wiki Discussion thread for the recipe

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post22308207

Actually after reading some of the posts, they want only WIKI tracking thing on that one, and referred everyone to this thread
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, darn bad fairies, i like cheese, recipe must b easy!, webkinz newz contest, what is day 2?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: