Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2011, 12:09 PM   #151
1Doglover12345
Webkinz :)

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" to Begin on Thursday

ASPARAGUS yeah the second clue!!!!!
1Doglover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2011, 12:10 PM   #152
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Is there only going to be 1 recipe a day? Do we know that to be true or could it be more? Appreciate an answer!
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 12:10 PM   #153

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by trcy250
Asparagus?

I think you are right. So the recipe would be asparagus, tacos and fish sticks. Just guessing. So it would be "CANOOPADDAROLE" cooked in the oven. I think.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 12:11 PM   #154
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by 1Doglover
ASPARAGUS yeah the second clue!!!!!
Its the 3rd clue. The secons was fish sticks.

So we have confirmed that the clues are released throughout the day. And we have confirmed that the clues are the food items that will make a recipe. Once we get the daily foods we will be able to determine from WI what recipes the resident chef intended to make.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 12:11 PM   #155
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
Yes, I know that, but I was not going to attempt that spelling!
Don't be impressed! I copied it down to write the clue of the day down from the earlier posting!
Old 02-17-2011, 12:12 PM   #156
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
Is there only going to be 1 recipe a day? Do we know that to be true or could it be more? Appreciate an answer!
That's what I'm thinking. It makes sense, since Gazpacho said he's missing 6 recipes and there are 6 days between now and the end of Newzapalooza.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:13 PM   #157

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
That's what I'm thinking. It makes sense, since Gazpacho said he's missing 6 recipes and there are 6 days between now and the end of Newzapalooza.
That's what I thought but wanted ton confirm. After all, I do have other more grown up endeavors for the day! If this is it for the day then I'm done for now. Got all the floaties for over 20 accounts this am. On a side note, you can't right click to get another form like before.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:13 PM   #158
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

We are presuming one per day, as the contest goes on till next Tuesday. That said, we will keep our eyes on the newz site and will report here if anything else pops up throughout the day. After today, we should know for sure if it is one recipe per day.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 12:14 PM   #159

Toastlady has a spectacular aura about

I thought that the ad for this contest read that there would be a recipe hidden somewhere on the Webkinz Newz. Are we sure that the ingredients are hidden instead?
Toastlady is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 12:14 PM   #160
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

That's what I thought but wanted ton confirm. After all, I do have other more grown up endeavors for the day! If this is it for the day then I'm done for now. Got all the floaties for over 20 accounts this am. On a side note, you can't right click to get another form like before.
It's not a confirmation, just a consensus for now. Only time will tell. Either way, you can take a breather and know at least one of us here at WI are on the case!
Closed

Tags
canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, darn bad fairies, i like cheese, recipe must b easy!, webkinz newz contest, what is day 2?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: