Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2011, 10:37 AM   #121
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" to Begin on Thursday

View Post Originally Posted by Tyyttyyt5
where do you find the ingredients? i think that i found one but im not so sure...

please help me i realy want to win this
Relax & have fun, fella!

The first clue is in Nafaria's message - the letters "T A C O S" are capitalized.

The second clue is in the FUN section, under the card/invitation craft ideas. The fourth one talks all about cupcakes - but then mentions fish sticks (very odd).

We are expecting the third clue later in the day - we're looking for asparagus, but we could be wrong!

Have fun!

Banks

Last edited by Bankskinz; 02-17-2011 at 12:28 PM..
Bankskinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2011, 10:38 AM   #122
ishing you peace and
Webkinz :)

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Tyyttyyt5
where do you find the ingredients? i think that i found one but im not so sure...

please help me i realy want to win this
On the HOME page you will see Featured Articles, click on Chef Gazpacho and he will tell you to look at strange ads or a weird articles for anything odd in them about food. Right now we are thinking it is WW ads only and NOT the ads by other companies. Remember that this hunt began today, so only look at ads and articles that began today. Hope this helps and Good Luck!
peacemom is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 10:46 AM   #123
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

i really do not think fishsticks are a clue. too random. with tacos it was printed in a way you could tell it was a clue.
las is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 10:47 AM   #124
yay i can change it!
Tyyttyyt5 is on a distinguished road

thanks so i was right about the tacos... but i haven't checked the fun section yet im going to check it now.
can you also explain me what are we suppost to do with it?
Tyyttyyt5 is offline Male
Old 02-17-2011, 10:49 AM   #125
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

keep a list and at the end of the contest submit them to be entered for a prize
las is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 10:53 AM   #126
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by las
i really do not think fishsticks are a clue. too random. with tacos it was printed in a way you could tell it was a clue.
Perhaps other, more obvious clues will surface throughout the day. Everyone just keep notes and we're bound to figure it out in the end.

So, you think that mentioning fishsticks in a paragraph about cupcakes is NOT out of place and odd? Did you go read the paragraph? We'll see later on.
My goal is not to be "right". My goal is to help us all figure this out - so my WI family can win those Sparrows & Pegasuses!

Happy Hunting!

Banks
Old 02-17-2011, 10:56 AM   #127
las
cure leukemia

same here. just putting the thought out there. seems too hard for little onest o catch! thanks for all the imput guys!!!!
las is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 10:57 AM   #128
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by las
This may be a coincidence, but the FEATURED ARTICLE right now on the Newz site is the card/invitiation article with the FISHSTICKS in it....
Old 02-17-2011, 11:03 AM   #129
las
cure leukemia

good point. that was not up when I was on earlier.

did anyone catch the banner on the map page? "Have you ever made a Twistifish Fondue?" got to be a clue!!

Last edited by las; 02-17-2011 at 11:03 AM..
las is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 11:03 AM   #130
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Perhaps other, more obvious clues will surface throughout the day. Everyone just keep notes and we're bound to figure it out in the end.

So, you think that mentioning fishsticks in a paragraph about cupcakes is NOT out of place and odd? Did you go read the paragraph? We'll see later on.
My goal is not to be "right". My goal is to help us all figure this out - so my WI family can win those Sparrows & Pegasuses!

Happy Hunting!

Banks
Well said Banks. Let's all search and post what we believe to be plausible food clues.

Third party ads change to fast to be included. The clues have to be included in something that is on the site all the time.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Closed

Tags
canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, darn bad fairies, i like cheese, recipe must b easy!, webkinz newz contest, what is day 2?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: