Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2011, 10:14 AM   #111
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" to Begin on Thursday

View Post Originally Posted by golferguy
I saw on another thread about the contest that someone saw a 3rd party ad with pork chops and asparagus. I have yet to find it though.. anyone else find it yet?

I don't have any ads showing up around the pages. So I haven't seen that. Perhaps it isn't really a 3rd party ad - perhaps its a Ganz/Nafaria AD.... anyone else seen the porkchop with the asparagus?

What is the ad supposedly for?
Bankskinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2011, 10:14 AM   #112
Eternal Summer
Webkinz :)

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

I am looking for asparagus but ignoring 3rd party ads, including estore ads. Will report back any findings.

It makes sense to only look at today's articles or stories, as the contest started today. Anything dated prior to 2/17 will probably not be part of it. I will not be looking at forum postings either.

It might also show up later today as the first clue was there around midnight EST, but the second showed up later.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 10:17 AM   #113

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
I don't have any ads showing up around the pages. So I haven't seen that. Perhaps it isn't really a 3rd party ad - perhaps its a Ganz/Nafaria AD.... anyone else seen the porkchop with the asparagus?

I don't know what the ad was for..I only saw it mentioned on the other thread where someone was looking...I personally don't have any of the 3rd party ads showing up with any food. I only see ones for greeting cards and insurance.
Old 02-17-2011, 10:18 AM   #114
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I agree that we need to concentrate on the new articles dated from today on.

Since there are 6 days, and 3 ingredients needed for each recipe, I'm thinking we will get 3 clues for 1 recipe for each day.

It looks like they may be spreading them out throughout the day.
At midnight the first clue was posted in Nafaria's message.
This morning the second clue was placed in the new invitation page.
(which wasn't there last night)
I think we need to wait until later today for the next one to post.

If we watch the Recent Posts section it will probably be the easiest thing to do.......and keep an eye out for new ads added.
I was afraid of that! So we need to check in later today (my: tonight & tomorrow morning).

Then y'all'll have to find the 3rd clue after I go to bed - 'cause it's getting late here & I have 10-20 women coming over tomorrow afternoon & I need to prepare & get some rest!

Find that asparagus!

Hugs,
Banks
Old 02-17-2011, 10:19 AM   #115
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

[QUOTE=funkyc63;22310381]Since there are 6 days, and 3 ingredients needed for each recipe, I'm thinking we will get 3 clues for 1 recipe for each day. [QUOTE]

I've seen a few people post that it is only 3 ingredients per recipe, but cannot find where in the official postings it says that. I'm sure it is only 3 foods per recipe, but do we know that for sure?
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 10:21 AM   #116
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

No, we don't know that for sure.......but I'm thinking (since it's supposedly to be easy for kids ) that they'll stick with the easiest 3 ingredient recipes.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 10:21 AM   #117
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz

I am searching like crazy and have not seen this porkchop/asparagus ad or asparagus anywhere yet. i would like to point out that if this is a third party ad, I don't think it's what we are looking for. As I go back and forth through the pages the third party ads change quickly. They do not remain on a page for long. For example, On the MOBILE page I saw a third party ad that showed french fries and can't find it again on that page.

I think funkyc63 and 6px Navigators have a good point as far as the timing and release of these clues are going.
peacemom is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 10:22 AM   #118

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

i found two ingrediants ...
babykittyricky is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 10:22 AM   #119
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

[QUOTE=GPX Navigators;22310423][QUOTE=funkyc63;22310381]Since there are 6 days, and 3 ingredients needed for each recipe, I'm thinking we will get 3 clues for 1 recipe for each day.
Quote:

I've seen a few people post that it is only 3 ingredients per recipe, but cannot find where in the official postings it says that. I'm sure it is only 3 foods per recipe, but do we know that for sure?
You are correct that they didn't promise to give us only recipies with three ingredients - but giving us Mega recipes would be QUITE difficult for children and preclude most of them from entering the competition with any hope of winning. So, I think we're all HOPING & ASSUMING that they are only giving us three ingredient recipies....
Here's hoping we're right!

Banks
Old 02-17-2011, 10:34 AM   #120
yay i can change it!
Tyyttyyt5 is on a distinguished road

where do you find the ingredients? i think that i found one but im not so sure...

please help me i realy want to win this
Tyyttyyt5 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, darn bad fairies, i like cheese, recipe must b easy!, webkinz newz contest, what is day 2?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: