Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2011, 09:25 AM   #101
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" to Begin on Thursday

Hey Guys - hold on!

Stop buying tons of foods and throwing everything in the blender (or on the stove).

The contest said to look for ODD things that are OUT OF PLACE (the new Hamster "Carrot" has been advertised for months - it is NOT a clue).

The cupcakes were not out of place in that paragragh - BUT the comment about the fish sticks was.

The capitalized letters in Nafarias message were OUT OF PLACE.

The cupcakes are NOT a clue. The TACOS and fish sticks are.

Please just look for something in the CONTEXT of an article or such that sounds ODD or OUT of place - otherwards this thread is going to fill up with tons of weird ideas that will slow us all down from finding the recipes/solutions this week.

I think it would be a good idea tobe on the llok out for out-of-place asparagus, as dc and others have mentioned, its the ONLY known recipe with fish sticks and TACOS.

Good luck!

Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2011, 09:27 AM   #102
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Hey Guys - hold on!

Stop buying tons of foods and throwing everything in the blender (or on the stove).

The contest said to look for ODD things that are OUT OF PLACE (the new Hamster "Carrot" has been advertised for months - it is NOT a clue).

The cupcakes were not out of place in that paragragh - BUT the comment about the fish sticks was.

The capitalized letters in Nafarias message were OUT OF PLACE.

The cupcakes are NOT a clue. The TACOS and fish sticks are.

Please just look for something in the CONTEXT of an article or such that sounds ODD or OUT of place - otherwards this thread is going to fill up with tons of weird ideas that will slow us all down from finding the recipes/solutions this week.

I think it would be a good idea tobe on the llok out for out-of-place asparagus, as dc and others have mentioned, its the ONLY known recipe with fish sticks and TACOS.

Good luck!

Banks
Yes, Banks...you are TOTALLY right
Yes, I agree 100% with you Funky Especially because that is how it is worded in the Chef Gazpacho entry.

Originally Posted by Chef Gazpacho
Starting tomorrow and continuing until next Tuesday, keep your eyes on Webkinz Newz for anything…odd and related to food. You might see some strange ads, or maybe a weird article or two. That’s probably Nafaria’s magic at work! Keep track of the foods you find in those weird places and then, next Wednesday, you can tell me the name of the recipes I was going to make, and the ingredients that go into them.
Originally Posted by WKN
Here at Webkinz Newz, we’re CRAZY for cupcakes! Whenever Chef Gazpacho bakes up a batch, they’re gone in an instant…much faster than when he brings in a tray of fish sticks. Why not share the sweetness by making cards with pretty cupcakes on the outside. Bonus: you can be inspired by the Webkinz retirement cupcakes!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 09:38 AM   #103
Webkinz :)

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

I would also point out that it started TODAY so only things added OR on WKN from TODAY on will include the clues.
Gwenda is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 09:39 AM   #104
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That would seem a foregone conclusion, Gwenda, but WOW, YES Anything NEW might be what to look for for sure Great point. OR anything that we are used to seeing, but altered...You rock You are a good detective
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 09:43 AM   #105
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by PeaceOut
Question- If we were figure out one of the questions or whatever, can we post the answer on here to help friends?
Not that I will be the one to figure any of it out. I'm not good at things that require the use of my brain.
Yes that would be great!! That's what the thread is all about. We are to search the WKN, track down what ever food clues we can and report back here to help everyone out. Come on Peaceout, don't sell yourself short, I know you can do it!!!
peacemom is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 09:58 AM   #106
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

I've started a little notepad dock on my desktop with a line for each day of this search (till "POST #1" gets updated).

I'm listing the clues, then I'll check WI's recipe list to see if it all fits together.

Shall we methodically search the site for the asparagus, since we need to test our theory today?

Perhaps 2-3 WI's could grab each tab on the new Newz site and scour them for INFO put in by GANZ (not posts on a forum from guests) - and look for asparagus (or other weird, out of place stuff - in case we're off base)?

I'll be one of the WI's chekcing the "HOME" tab.

Tag! You're it!

Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 10:00 AM   #107
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by chicknbemus
http://URL=http://s264.photobucket.c...=Capture2.jpg]Click the image to open in full size.[/URL]OK i have been at this for a while and when chef said maybe even in an ad, and maybe i am over searching but Ganz has an ad for a happy hour sale and there is a picture of a zum with lollipop seeds, lollipop is written in red shown here:

(i hope the picture works)

What do we think? Could this be a clue?

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
I've started a little notepad dock on my desktop with a line for each day of this search (till "POST #1" gets updated).

I'm listing the clues, then I'll check WI's recipe list to see if it all fits together.

Shall we methodically search the site for the asparagus, since we need to test our theory today?

Perhaps 2-3 WI's could grab each tab on the new Newz site and scour them for INFO put in by GANZ (not posts on a forum from guests) - and look for asparagus (or other weird, out of place stuff - in case we're off base)?

I'll be one of the WI's chekcing the "HOME" tab.

Tag! You're it!

Banks
That's what I'm doing now, checking each tab and reading through all new stuff posted today.

Great idea!
peacemom is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 10:01 AM   #108

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

I saw on another thread about the contest that someone saw a 3rd party ad with pork chops and asparagus. I have yet to find it though.. anyone else find it yet?
Old 02-17-2011, 10:02 AM   #109

momohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clown

I've been doing a site search for asparagus - it's so far only found in the Kinzapedia!
momohuny is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 10:11 AM   #110
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I agree that we need to concentrate on the new articles dated from today on.

Since there are 6 days, and 3 ingredients needed for each recipe, I'm thinking we will get 3 clues for 1 recipe for each day.

It looks like they may be spreading them out throughout the day.
At midnight the first clue was posted in Nafaria's message.
This morning the second clue was placed in the new invitation page.
(which wasn't there last night)
I think we need to wait until later today for the next one to post.

If we watch the Recent Posts section it will probably be the easiest thing to do.......and keep an eye out for any new ww ads added.

Last edited by funkyc63; 02-17-2011 at 10:16 AM..
funkyc63 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, darn bad fairies, i like cheese, recipe must b easy!, webkinz newz contest, what is day 2?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: