Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2011, 08:45 AM   #91
Webkinz :)

SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" to Begin on Thursday

View Post Originally Posted by Hibiscus
Could tacos and fish sticks refer to the recipe "canoopaddarole"? It is the only recipe in Webkinz world that uses tacos and fish sticks. If that is the case, keep your eyes open for asparagus!
I just thought the same thing and was heading here to post it when i saw your comment! I think that they will give us a few easy recipes at first, then make it harder to figure out as the contest goes on.
SwissTwist is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2011, 08:50 AM   #92
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
To get the ingredient I found, I didn't have to turn off my adblocker. [I hate ads]

I hope nobody minds (besides, there are lots of days, and we still have to figure out the rest); I'm going to give you guys a hint:

Look very closely at what Nafaria says here.

Also, I don't know if others have noticed/mentioned this, but you can get the POTM (Blufadoodle + Caterpillar) video quiz prizes again. Apparently, you can do that once a day for each account.
Oh I understand now!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Another Clue:

Click the image to open in full size.

Psst: Fish Sticks!
How do you find fish sticks?? I only see cupcake word...

Last edited by zebultux; 02-17-2011 at 08:50 AM..
zebultux is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 08:54 AM   #93
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

I wonder if they'll post again later today with the asparagus clue.
View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
How do you find fish sticks?? I only see cupcake word...
It says "when he brings in a tray of fish sticks" ... which is funny b/c the rest is about cupcakes.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:56 AM   #94
Rico1206

BlueGoogles98 is on a distinguished road

So I'm guessing fish sticks, tacos, cupcakes? Well, that doesn't sound right...but maybe so?
BlueGoogles98 is offline Male
Old 02-17-2011, 09:00 AM   #95

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

Are we looking for ingredients for all 6 recipes or just one?
Old 02-17-2011, 09:03 AM   #96
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
I wonder if they'll post again later today with the asparagus clue.

It says "when he brings in a tray of fish sticks" ... which is funny b/c the rest is about cupcakes.
oh!! maybe I have reed to fast, I'm a little bit tired to try to find it lol I think I need a break lol I will try to find it later

Thanks again for your help!!
zebultux is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 09:13 AM   #97

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

On Webkinz Newz when I was transfering the kinzcash to my webkinz account the letters for the security thing were BLT. I don't know if that means anything or not.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 09:14 AM   #98

chicknbemus is on a distinguished road

http://URL=http://s264.photobucket.c...=Capture2.jpg]Click the image to open in full size.[/URL]OK i have been at this for a while and when chef said maybe even in an ad, and maybe i am over searching but Ganz has an ad for a happy hour sale and there is a picture of a zum with lollipop seeds, lollipop is written in red shown here:

(i hope the picture works)
chicknbemus is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 09:18 AM   #99
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
Here's a picture of a hamburger? Are we looking for items like this or do you think they'll be marked with the fairy and chef to make it clearer for those like me who are really dense?

sorry here's the picture of the burger
I'm not thinking that sponsor ads qualify......just Webkinz ads. If you click on it it takes you to that place, so I think we can rule out real ads possibly.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 09:25 AM   #100
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yes, I agree 100% with you Funky Especially because that is how it is worded in the Chef Gazpacho entry.

Originally Posted by Chef Gazpacho
Starting tomorrow and continuing until next Tuesday, keep your eyes on Webkinz Newz for anything…odd and related to food. You might see some strange ads, or maybe a weird article or two. That’s probably Nafaria’s magic at work! Keep track of the foods you find in those weird places and then, next Wednesday, you can tell me the name of the recipes I was going to make, and the ingredients that go into them.
Originally Posted by WKN
Here at Webkinz Newz, we’re CRAZY for cupcakes! Whenever Chef Gazpacho bakes up a batch, they’re gone in an instant…much faster than when he brings in a tray of fish sticks. Why not share the sweetness by making cards with pretty cupcakes on the outside. Bonus: you can be inspired by the Webkinz retirement cupcakes!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, darn bad fairies, i like cheese, recipe must b easy!, webkinz newz contest, what is day 2?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: