Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2010, 12:13 PM   #161
Webkinz :)

arwynbug is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Peek-a-Newz Challenge Starts Today! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by h92
ps arwynbug I love the movie quote
Thanks! It's an old movie, but a good one!
arwynbug is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2010, 12:14 PM   #162
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by LoriM13
Here is a picture if you have internet explorer
Click the image to open in full size.
Attachment 213227
Gosh, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:14 PM   #163

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by prrety11
Gosh, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
My pleasure
LoriM13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:17 PM   #164

♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by sarahgotchi
It's a Dancing Zingoz, right? Yeah...not so excited about that.

Does Wacky float across the screen, or stay put?
Thanks for answering all these questions.
I got the impression he was going to be still. But I will tell you for sure when I see him.
♠sara♠ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:20 PM   #165
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Remembering how long a lot of us had to wait to find floating fairies and caring valley trees, I'm wondering whether -- if he just sticks his head out here and there randomly for a few seconds -- it might take a long time to find him. Especially since he could be at the top, sides or bottom and we have to scroll up and down the pages. Would be really easy to miss if we're at the bottom of a page and he's sticking his head out at the top. I hope this isn't going to be so difficult.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:23 PM   #166

bizzz2468 will become famous soon enough

i have been looking for a while and I haven't found anything
bizzz2468 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:26 PM   #167

♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
Remembering how long a lot of us had to wait to find floating fairies and caring valley trees, I'm wondering whether -- if he just sticks his head out here and there randomly for a few seconds -- it might take a long time to find him. Especially since he could be at the top, sides or bottom and we have to scroll up and down the pages. Would be really easy to miss if we're at the bottom of a page and he's sticking his head out at the top. I hope this isn't going to be so difficult.
That's a possibility. Hopefully it won't be that hard.

View Post Originally Posted by ♠sara♠
That's a possibility. Hopefully it won't be that hard.
But then again, you wouldn't think it would be too hard if they're only giving away an exclusive.

Last edited by ♠sara♠; 07-27-2010 at 12:26 PM..
♠sara♠ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:27 PM   #168

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Webkinz Newz Peek-a-Newz Challenge Starts Today! *UPDATE*

Can't find anything yet
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:28 PM   #169
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Over half an hour and still nothing. I'm starting to wondering too if Ganz doesn't have it completely set right yet. After all, the last announcement said they're working on the problem and would UPDATE US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. So far there hasn't been another announcement saying everything is fine.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:29 PM   #170

arwynbug is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm logged in, and have been to about 30 different pages. No Wacky. What's up, Ganz?
arwynbug is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: