Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2012, 10:22 AM   #21
Happy Holidays!
Webkinz :)

2WebbiesMomz has an incredible mind2WebbiesMomz has an incredible mind2WebbiesMomz has an incredible mind2WebbiesMomz has an incredible mind2WebbiesMomz has an incredible mind
2WebbiesMomz has an incredible mind

Default Re: Webkinz Newz hosts Nafaria Peek-A-Newz

Thanks for the info!
Love getting freebies and will definitely do a few of these while searching for my other prizes. I already won another pair of slippers and am hoping to snag a window!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2012, 02:23 PM   #22
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by spotted turtle
I got the picture thing

my total 4pictures
I just got 1 slipper
spotted turtle is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 04:36 PM   #23
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

i didn't get a chance to get any of these items before, so thanks for doing this to give us a chance to get them!
kkred411 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 06:55 PM   #24
~Merry Christmas!~ ♫

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Cool! I may take part in it!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:06 AM   #25
pianistbg is on a distinguished road

I have been getting just plushies. No slippers or window......what a disappointment.
pianistbg is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:15 AM   #26
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

I won a Nafaria charm, but it never showed up in my dock. So I closed out and came back and then I was told I won a plushie! Whaaaaat???? I guess Ganz didn't want me winning a charm.
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:06 AM   #27
K94KC
Gifted

K94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
I won a Nafaria charm, but it never showed up in my dock. So I closed out and came back and then I was told I won a plushie! Whaaaaat???? I guess Ganz didn't want me winning a charm.
The Nafaria charm does not show up in your dock. You need to go to the Magical Forest (Magic Mire section) and click in the top left corner where it says "View Collection". This takes you to your Webkinz Charm collection where you can "Charm Your Pet" by dragging the charm to the left under your pet. Basically it allows your pet to wear a Nafaria charm necklace but it does not unlock Magic Mire for you to explore.
K94KC is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:33 AM   #28
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by K94KC
The Nafaria charm does not show up in your dock. You need to go to the Magical Forest (Magic Mire section) and click in the top left corner where it says "View Collection". This takes you to your Webkinz Charm collection where you can "Charm Your Pet" by dragging the charm to the left under your pet. Basically it allows your pet to wear a Nafaria charm necklace but it does not unlock Magic Mire for you to explore.
Oh my goodness! Now I understand. Thanks so much. You are very helpful. I would never have thought to do that, lol. Thanks again!
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:39 AM   #29
Banned
littlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to all

When are we going to win the awesome prizes? Like the window.... playing on 4 accounts and it's plush, after plush, after plush, occasionally a poster, and once (luckily on my daughter's account) a pair of (seemingly coveted) slippers.... when will Nafaria's peek start giving us the window and charm and plant? Hope, so, soon. I do notice sometimes that towards the end of the running dates for the games, we sometimes get the more rare items....
littlejohnw is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:09 AM   #30
pianistbg is on a distinguished road

I keep getting the Nafaria plush every single day. I got a plant the first day of the promotion and that was it.
pianistbg is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, i just got slips, jellydonut!, nafaria's slippers

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: