Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 08:21 AM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Webkinz Newz hosts Nafaria Peek-A-Newz

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Newz hosts Nafaria Peek-A-Newz

A new Peek-A-Newz Challenge starts today on Webkinz Newz. If you are hoping to claim more of those adorable Nafaria prizes including the very popular TC4 Nafaria's Purple Slippers then be sure to drop by Webkinz Newz from February 16th - 12:00am EST and February 29th - 11:59pm EST. Search Webkinz Newz for Nafaria, the Queen of the bad fairies, find her five times, fill in the required fields and a prize will be added to your Webkinz World account. One prize per Webkinz World account per day.
Click the image to open in full size.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2012, 08:27 AM   #2
forum hero tbh
Webkinz :)

webkinzrock474 is a forum hero
webkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum hero

Default Re: Webkinz Newz hosts Nafaria Peek-A-Newz

Thanks for the info! Might try this.
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:28 AM   #3
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

I hope this means Nafaria may be making a return visit to WW soon! Also, after all the problems I've been having trying to find click-to-win ads over on the wkn parent site, it seems like I finished this peek-a-newz fairly quickly. Like, in under 3 minutes quickly! Hooray!!
Jrock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:33 AM   #4
see you never
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 has disabled reputation

Oh yes! Hopefully I can get a pair of the purple slippers this time!
dancerchick914 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:53 AM   #5

Beautykinz is an abundance of joyBeautykinz is an abundance of joyBeautykinz is an abundance of joy
Beautykinz is an abundance of joyBeautykinz is an abundance of joyBeautykinz is an abundance of joyBeautykinz is an abundance of joyBeautykinz is an abundance of joyBeautykinz is an abundance of joyBeautykinz is an abundance of joy

A potted vine and 2 plushies for us....kind of just like last time. Nice t6o have another chance at those windows!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:08 AM   #6

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

Thanks for the info.
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:12 AM   #7
joi
Trimming the tree

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

I just got our first pair of slips ever!

Also - 1 vine and 2 plushies.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:28 AM   #8
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

i hope i get a window this time! i never get the super rare stuff. missed out on the v-day bed, and the bed with the vine stuff (forget what it is called)
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:38 AM   #9

mao333 will become famous soon enough

When is Nafaria coming back to Webkinz World? I haven't seen her for a long time.
mao333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:40 PM   #10
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Yeah, I do love the Nafaria stuff...guess I'll do some PAN while I wait for floating clickies!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, i just got slips, jellydonut!, nafaria's slippers

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: